3 British people murdered in Kenya

people, people will use anything as an excuse to get what they want, propagate their warped views

Isn't God supposed to have made the people? Can't really blame the people for Gods incompetence.

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 17:26 ----------

My Bold, just to get you to understand that God = Allah and Mohammad = prophet.

Yep I understand that thanks.

God was either unclear when he gave Mohammad the revelations which apparently some people don't understand, or Mohammad didn't recite them accurately to the people that wrote the Qur'an.

Edited by angos

My Bold, just to get you to understand that God = Allah and Mohammad = prophet.

In Islam, Jesus is a prophet.

Only the most racist and uneducated will blame a whole religion because of some of their number- or pretending to be.

you really dont get it do you, THEY ARE EXTREMISTS, they bastardise it to suit THEIR own ends

its funny how you immediately jump on the islam is the devil spiel whenever atrocities like this happen, but ignore that half the victims are muslim too

terrorists are terrorists, normal people dont go round killing folk due to their beliefs

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 17:19 ----------

people, people will use anything as an excuse to get what they want, propagate their warped views

You did not answer the question I put to you. Do you think it would happen if not for Islam. Your interpretation of an extremist is just a normal person to hundreds of millions of Muslims.

Lets look at the last 3 days of Muslim attacks.

2013.09.22 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Two Shahid suicide bombers obliterate over sixty worshippers at a church service.

2013.09.21 (Azamiyah, Iraq) - Fundamentalist gunmen kill four people at a store selling alcohol.

2013.09.21 (Nairobi, Kenya) - Nearly sixty shoppers are murdered by Islamic activists in a targeted attack on non-Muslims at a shopping mall.

2013.09.21 (Sadr City, Iraq) - Women and children are amply represented among over seventy people massacred by a Shahid suicide bomber at a funeral.

2013.09.20 (Shabwa, Yemen) - Three suicide bombings claim the lives of at least sixty-five local soldiers and guards.

2013.09.20 (Samarra, Iraq) - Terrorists detonate two bombs at a rival mosque, which snuff out the lives of eighteen worshippers.

I`m sure you will defend Islam until your dying breath but even a moderately intelligent person can see some sort of pattern surely. To Muslims, Jihad isn’t an act of violence, it’s an act of faith.

While not all Muslims support every act of terror, nearly all Muslims support some acts of terror. They define acts that they disapprove of as terrorism and acts that they approve of as resistance like those in any country that is invaded.

The two countries that most people label as "moderates" in the Muslim world are Turkey and Indonesia. It Just so happens both these countries have committed genocide against non Muslims in the last 100 years.

What is a moderate anyway. Is there a definition.

Nearly 300 dead in just 3 days. In August 1616 people were killed with 3412 critically injured in 260 Jihad attacks. I`m sure that will not be headline though. The media doesn`t like reporting it.

In Islam, Jesus is a prophet.

Only the most racist and uneducated will blame a whole religion because of some of their number- or pretending to be.

They aren't "pretending" to be Muslims. Ask them, if you could, a day before they blew themselves and a bunch of involuntary martyrs/infidels if they were Muslim they would say "I'm a Muslim. A devout Muslim at that - why else am I doing this? I'll recite some scripture (out of context probably) showing what I'm doing is very very Muslim. Anyway must the dash, the clock is quite literally ticking......"

They're like football hooligans - they class themselves as football supporters whilst other supporters class them as thugs. This lot are just more extreme. Devout, stupid, violent but definitely Muslims whether the rest of the peaceful Muslim world likes it or not.

You did not answer the question I put to you. Do you think it would happen if not for Islam. Your interpretation of an extremist is just a normal person to hundreds of millions of Muslims.

Lets look at the last 3 days of Muslim attacks.

2013.09.22 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Two Shahid suicide bombers obliterate over sixty worshippers at a church service.

2013.09.21 (Azamiyah, Iraq) - Fundamentalist gunmen kill four people at a store selling alcohol.

2013.09.21 (Nairobi, Kenya) - Nearly sixty shoppers are murdered by Islamic activists in a targeted attack on non-Muslims at a shopping mall.

2013.09.21 (Sadr City, Iraq) - Women and children are amply represented among over seventy people massacred by a Shahid suicide bomber at a funeral.

2013.09.20 (Shabwa, Yemen) - Three suicide bombings claim the lives of at least sixty-five local soldiers and guards.

2013.09.20 (Samarra, Iraq) - Terrorists detonate two bombs at a rival mosque, which snuff out the lives of eighteen worshippers.

I`m sure you will defend Islam until your dying breath but even a moderately intelligent person can see some sort of pattern surely. To Muslims, Jihad isn’t an act of violence, it’s an act of faith.

While not all Muslims support every act of terror, nearly all Muslims support some acts of terror. They define acts that they disapprove of as terrorism and acts that they approve of as resistance like those in any country that is invaded.

The two countries that most people label as "moderates" in the Muslim world are Turkey and Indonesia. It Just so happens both these countries have committed genocide against non Muslims in the last 100 years.

What is a moderate anyway. Is there a definition.

Nearly 300 dead in just 3 days. In August 1616 people were killed with 3412 critically injured in 260 Jihad attacks. I`m sure that will not be headline though. The media doesn`t like reporting it.

Excellent post .

Funny how its not been responded too .

ahhhh

typical sion propaganda influnced words ??

terrorism is funded , indoctrinated by the saudi version of Islam .

nearly all al-kiada are from this whabbi sect ,

guess who created saudi ? and who keeps them in power ?

this is why the mainstream media almost never mentions saudi and its army of terrosists who tend to work for western forign policy ( afghanistan , balklans and now syria )

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 19:53 ----------

can you please explain why then christian nations have been invading , occuping , colonising around the world for the last few hundred years ?

this is mainstream islam this is the Saudi whabbi version ( some truth the bias media wont teach you )

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 19:56 ----------

not really

In the usa there is jewish terrosim , far right terror , etc etc

its just the attacks by muslims that get the lime light.

is it terrosim when you send drones to blow up a house filled with women smd children ? is that classed as terrosim in your eyes ? let me know wil ya please.

The last bit.

Do you honestly think that the US would send a drone (or indeed a cruise missile or any other aircraft) to specifically kill unarmed civilians? I accept mistakes are made when they are trying to kill a terrorist target. Tragic mistakes. But I refuse to accept the targeted killing of unarmed civilians. What on earth would they gain from trying to kill some random family in Pakistan at the cost of millions of dollars?

Targeting random civilians is exactly what terrorists do most of the time.

Excellent post .

Funny how its not been responded too .

There is no way of worming out of the fact, Islam is an evil cult.

Agreed, post of the month by far...

ahhhh

this is why the mainstream media almost never mentions saudi and its army of terrosists who tend to work for western forign policy ( afghanistan , balklans and now syria )

can you please explain why then christian nations have been invading , occuping , colonising around the world for the last few hundred years ?

this is mainstream islam this is the Saudi whabbi version ( some truth the bias media wont teach you )

not really

its just the attacks by muslims that get the lime light.

is it terrosim when you send drones to blow up a house filled with women smd children ? is that classed as terrosim in your eyes ? let me know wil ya please.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Saudi Arabia is the birth place of Islam, and once a year, millions of Muslims of every ethnic group, colour, social status, and culture gather together in Mecca and stand before the Kaaba praising Allah together. Hajj

Just in case you didn't know Mecca is the birth place of Mohammad and is in Saudi Arabia.

ahhhh

not really

its just the attacks by muslims that get the lime light.is it terrosim when you send drones to blow up a house filled with women smd children ? is that classed as terrosim in your eyes ? let me know wil ya please.

Yes because nearly all, if not all terrorist attacks these days are carried out by Muslims

Yes because nearly all, if not all terrorist attacks these days are carried out by Muslims

most terrosists or all are from the saudi whabbi sect ,

so I guess blowing up a house full of women and kids by a drone is not terroism ?

besides we are about to go to war for the terrosists attacking syria so why complain about terrosism at all ?

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 20:53 ----------

the gun attack at the usa shipyard would have been called terrosim ONLY if the gun man was a muslim , which he was not .

There is no way of worming out of the fact, Islam is an evil cult.

Agreed, post of the month by far...

I'm part of the "cult" you refer to, I haven't killed an infidel in the 40 yrs I have been alive. :rolleyes:

I'm part of the "cult" you refer to, I haven't killed an infidel in the 40 yrs I have been alive. :rolleyes:

dont worry we all have not been brainwashed by the media into little hateful fascists.