Next owls manager

Its hard for DJ to change it upfront,if hes only given one striker,its difficult to change the centre mid if hes forced to work with last terms players.

Contrast us with huddersfield,who came up at same time but brought in 4 quality players each season BUT had to shell out a few quid as opposed to freebies.

Jones took over a side destined for the playoffs,for me we wouldnt have gone up that season,so he deserves the credit.

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 01:26 ----------

No Mel because I said we'd come closest in last 40 years to winning old 1st division, I've proved that beyond any reasonable doubt.

That wins the comedy award for 2013 :hihi:

I am sooo pleased Jim has facts and figures to hand (my memory is absolutely rhubarb!) Thank you Jim for being an Owl. :)

I, for one, do not think we need or want Di Canio. (ATTITUDE!?!)

I don't think a change of manager would do any good at all at this moment in time.

If players are not motivated enough by playing for the team they should not be called professional footballers. Not fit to wear that cap if not willing to give their all for training and the 90 minutes the are playing in the team's colours. Our Manager today said that they had all put in a good week in training ( after what I heard about last week's performance - admittedly not too much in Egypt- but the score line was quite enough to spoil my day- thanks) and most put in a good shift today - what is the answer??

Apart from the finishing touch today - and that is why the Premiership goal scorers command the price tags and wages they do - in our position -what can we do?

I can't argue with the comments about DJ's demeanour though - sometimes I do think a little emotion/passion wouldn't come amiss and I wish that the scouse accent didn't grate on me quite so much.:roll:

Thats megson then,got to agree about DJs whining scouse voice.:gag:

I know what you mean but it's not the accent. Paul Cook has the same accent and I could listen to him all day.

And again Mel shows his 1st hand opinions from the stands:loopy:

Good perfomance today Mel,where were you sat?

please dont start being a knob just because my opinion doesnt match yours its bad enough coming from the other side

personally i dont care about playing well, that DOESNT win you matches and keep you up

we have gone backwards from last season, thats NOT the sign of a good manager

Next Owls manager is going to be Nigel Clough within the next two weeks.

Where have you got that from...

hes been sacked dave jones wont get sacked and david weir wont get sacked because wednesday will have two wins in a row as well the blades will and we will all forget what we was talking about:hihi:

please dont start being a knob just because my opinion doesnt match yours its bad enough coming from the other side

personally i dont care about playing well, that DOESNT win you matches and keep you up

we have gone backwards from last season, thats NOT the sign of a good manager

No need for the insult pal, though i respect and take on board what your saying,

My bold, Inevitably playing well DOES keep you up in the long run, ok there are times when you need to grind out a result and 'win ugly' but if you are unable to play well consistently, you get found out and lose a hell of a lot more than you win.

No need for the insult pal, though i respect and take on board what your saying,

My bold, Inevitably playing well DOES keep you up in the long run, ok there are times when you need to grind out a result and 'win ugly' but if you are unable to play well consistently, you get found out and lose a hell of a lot more than you win.

No need for the insult ???

Didn't you call me something last week webbo, pot kettle black a bit there... :hihi:

No need for the insult ???

Didn't you call me something last week webbo, pot kettle black a bit there... :hihi:

Might have done, but me and thee know full well tha's been called far worse off better guys than me, and deservedly so:hihi::hihi:

Might have done, but me and thee know full well tha's been called far worse off better guys than me, and deservedly so:hihi::hihi:

LMAO just reminding you :hihi:

LMAO just reminding you :hihi:

Joking aside, did i really insult ya?