David Haye v Tyson Fury fight postponed

Thats a shame.

Was looking forward to it.

I had Haye down to knock Fury out..

Fury would be best avoiding Haye altogether, I would imagine the Fury camp might see this as a way out and cancel instead of rescheduling, he never had a chance against Haye.

Tyson Furys too big strong and powerfull for Haye, he would have knocked him out.

What people dont realise is in the past Fury has only ever struggled in fights when hes not focused or takeing it serious. Against Haye he would be fully focused and work behind the jab.

Also if Haye lost to Fury it would be the end of his career so i just think its just to bigger risk for Haye.

I want to see Fury win so maybe he could setup a date with one of the klitschko brothers.

I think Vitali is ripe for the picking, he's well into his 40's, hasn't had a fight for over a year and will probably fall to a decent competitor.

Slightly pleased this isnt happening as I am away this weekend so wasnt able to watch it.

when it does happen I'm inclined to go for a Fury win.