What were you trying to imply with this then? Sounds like you were trying to imply they can do what they want with it.

It's fundamentally true.

Anyone can buy a building and use it.

Bye.

Oh really?

EDL march 120

Population of Parsons Cross 18,000

From outside the area one coach (56 people) and three minibuses (27 people) leaving a maximum of 37 people who could possibly be said to be from the Parson's X/Lane Top area.

So less than 0.2% of people in Parsons X supported the EDL march.

Hardly a convincing show of strength of feeling is it! lol :D

True. The EDL are touted of being a major force on the streets of the Uk. However in actual fact they're numbers are pitiful.

It's fundamentally true.

Anyone can buy a building and use it.

Bye.

If only it were that simple. You could just admit you were wrong.

get rid of migrants or whoever, is still not going to get rid of my debts. build a mosque or whatever is still not going to feed me is it? got better things to worry about and much more important than listening pseudo values. non of which actually makes my life any better. we can run out of money, run out of food, run out of water. but never run out of hate. disgraceful.

If they build a mosque there we are moving, they are taking over, just saying!

How are they taking over. Only 5% of the population are Muslim. Their is a lot more Christians and non-religious people than Muslims.

Mosques a houses of prayer just like Church's. Would you object to a church being built in your area.

No I would not object to a christian church being built in the area it is a christian country why should I object..

Moderator Message:

Can I please ask contributors to tone it down somewhat? Whilst we do appreciate open and frank discussions, we will not tolerate overt racism or any other veiled comments of the same ilk....You all know I'm a completely reasonable mod....but please...just tone it tone eh?....

Regards

Pete

get rid of migrants or whoever, is still not going to get rid of my debts. build a mosque or whatever is still not going to feed me is it? got better things to worry about and much more important than listening pseudo values. non of which actually makes my life any better. we can run out of money, run out of food, run out of water. but never run out of hate. disgraceful.

Hate and ignorance are always in plentiful supply its true...well said, I don't need those people to speak for me, people brought in from other places to ruin it for other people.

In fact every study published points out that this country would be much worse off without migrants.

Mosques a houses of prayer just like Church's. Would you object to a church being built in your area.
When the Irish first started coming to the UK in very large numbers I have heard there was a lot of objection to their churches being built.

I missed it today I had to work, when I went past the pheasant this morning at 8am there were about five cop cars already there,I personally hope the message has got through that we don't want any more mosques in our area,weather it was going to be one or not it shows the strength of feeling in our area!

Your area is also my area and I'm also a Muslim, how do you know I don't want a mosque to be built? :rolleyes:

What is this word racist,I'm proud to be English I'm proud of my country I don't want my area swamped with mosques and walling imams,this is a christian country,if that is being racist I'm bang racist and proud of it.