I personally despise how the EDL go about making the point, but equally i also hate what the UAF do . The EDL are an in-tolerant bunch of racists ,but at least they are open about their views and aims and dont try to hide their in- tolerance , where as the UAF bang on about " Tolerance" ,yet want to gag the EDL ,and stop them having a voice and a right to their opinion , which makes the UAF hypocrites of the highest order. Which ever side of the fence you sit on this issue, the fact is there are two groups with differing opinions ,but both as in - tolerant as each other.

They're mostly church groups. They're not hurting anyone.

Why not?

What right do you have to dictate how many mosques there are in any area?

I'm not dictating anything I telling you as it is her ask anyone in our area we don't want it.

Let's be honest- this country is in a mess and there is too many of us- regardless of bloody race!

The thing I don't get is why do places like the emirates not take a share of people in need of help? Why is it Europe and the UK in particular having to help those in need?

New mosque/people in need? I don't see the connection. Please enlighten me.

Life is beautiful. It does not differentiate between races and is equally available for everybody.

Hate and racism are stressful manmade products. Relaxation and happiness are natural and far greater.

Pagehal is a cultural mess though and needs to keep a healthy cultural balance without being overblown by immigrants. Could be done without hate or racism.

I'm not dictating anything I telling you as it is her ask anyone in our area we don't want it.

Why not ? What's the problem?

It's not up to anyone in the area. It's a private building and private land. End of. Anyone can buy it and use it.

All you can ask in return is they keep their religion away from you.

Life is beautiful. It does not differentiate between races and is equally available for everybody.

Hate and racism are stressful manmade products. Relaxation and happiness are natural and far greater.

Pagehal is a cultural mess though and needs to keep a healthy cultural balance without being overblown by immigrants. Could be done without hate or racism.

Did you make a deliberate attempt to contradict yourself?

The EDL and the UAF are cheeks of the same arse as far as I'm concerned.

If they were really serious about their pet topics then they can both meet on opposing sides of some moorland, somewhere nice and remote, and proceed to batter the living bejesus out of each other ..... Well out of sight and earshot of decent folk who want nothing to do with them or their crackpot views.

Secondly, "no more mosques" is possibly the most stupid argument I've ever heard.

If you dislike Islam, then 1 mosque is too many. So it already implies an incorrect premise.

Even further, if 1,000 muslims to go to 1 mosque or 2 mosques or 3 mosques, so what? What difference does that make to anyone else's life?

Then the argument moves to "no more muslims", which is obviously a foolish statement.

And, and, to top it all off. There isn't even going to be a mosque. It's all a waste of time and effort by everyone.

The brains of these people.

Edited by Chris_Sleeps

Did you make a deliberate attempt to contradict yourself?

I did say hate and racism are not needed to clean something up. It may make things more dirty.

It's not up to anyone in the area. It's a private building and private land. End of. Anyone can buy it and use it.

Where is this place you speak of where there are no planning rules or laws, nobody has to ask to build, or change use of a building, and locals never have to be consulted?

I just hope they turn it into old peoples flats.

Edited by Shogun