and lack of tolerance on both sides

Are you saying attempts to stir up racial hatred should be tolerated?

Truth hurts

Truth about what?

Are you saying attempts to stir up racial hatred should be tolerated?

Where does race come into the equation?

Genuine question.

Message to the Edl.

You're not welcome in Sheffield. Your tiny turnout of just 200 should tell you that. You are not concerned citizens fighting against the "islamizesation" of our country. You're a bunch of football hooligans who have nothing better to do. So please sod off and leave its all in piece.

Message to the Edl.

You're not welcome in Sheffield. Your tiny turnout of just 200 should tell you that. You are not concerned citizens fighting against the "islamizesation" of our country. You're a bunch of football hooligans who have nothing better to do. So please sod off and leave its all in piece.

Football doesn't want em.

Message to the Edl.

I say the same to the Unite Against Fascism and One Sheffield Many Cultures as well. A message to both groups, not in my name.

Football doesn't want em.

thats why theyve turned to "other" avenues

I missed it today I had to work, when I went past the pheasant this morning at 8am there were about five cop cars already there,I personally hope the message has got through that we don't want any more mosques in our area,weather it was going to be one or not it shows the strength of feeling in our area!

One Sheffield Many Cultures as well. A message to both groups, not in my name.

They're mostly church groups. They're not hurting anyone.

hope the message has got through that we don't want any more mosques in our area

Why not?

What right do you have to dictate how many mosques there are in any area?

Let's be honest- this country is in a mess and there is too many of us- regardless of bloody race!

The thing I don't get is why do places like the emirates not take a share of people in need of help? Why is it Europe and the UK in particular having to help those in need?

Sounds like it all passed off fairly peacefully thanks to the police keeping the UAF in check.

Edited by SevenRivers