Blades vs pressed on

So UTD are losing 1-0. At least it isn't as bad as ours >_>

So UTD are losing 1-0. At least it isn't as bad as ours >_>

maybe not but they will still get the same amount of points as us

maybe not but they will still get the same amount of points as us

That is true and at least Barnsley are being as consistent as both Sheff teams too!

Only here for two minutes, getting changed before heading off out for the night.

Well, the worst part about today is that Preston were not that good, far inferior to United for most of the match, and didn't look like scoring until a massive blunder by Hill let them in for the easiest of goals.

First half was all United, second half was 50-50, but this game was there for the taking.

Despite the result it was the best performance since the opening day.

Think the worst thing is that I don't seem to react anymore when we lose. I know Weir needs time but how far does it go before it's too late? The thought of League 2 is inconceivable but at the moment it's a real prospect.

I know nothings won or lost in September, but for me we've got to act. And I hate to say it.

Very poor, I wouldn't waste your time.

Very worried for the season now, we're absolutely no threat to anyone.

I went down with my dad for the first time this season (usually don't have saturdays free) and it was very poor. They came out well and attacked for the 1st maybe ten minutes but after that it really slowed down. The attacking play was way off target, there keeper wasn't threatened, then we concede mid way through the second. Game over.

After that display I'm very worried for this season, with Weir seeming to bring in potential goal scorers who just can't cut the mustard. Brandy looks like he has potential, and ran at the Preston defence, but the others were poor.

Marlon King looks like he's nowhere near match fit, Taylor couldn't get past the first man more often than not.

Preston weren't great, they looked an average League 1 team, but they came and took three points.

Think we'll finish bottom half this season at best, it's not looking good at all at BDTBL.

We were better than against MK Dons, and started quite brightly, but soon fizzled out. Ryan Hall looked pretty lively in the first half, Marlon King looked a little short of fitness and also isolated up front.

Preston were no better though and a 0-0 would've been a fairer reflection - but unfortunately the ref was a member of the Kevin Davies fan club, and let him get away with everything, including a foul on Hill in the build-up to the goal... one of those decisions that goes your way when you're near the top.

We had two very strong penalty claims but the ref wouldn't have given us a penalty if we'd played all day - just have to hope he's not a ref we see again for a while.

Weir's substitutions were pretty poor though, and seemed to make us more defensive when chasing an equaliser - and overall the pace was still far too slow in the build up. We rarely threatened a goal ourselves, and if we don't get a win soon, the owners will have to look at sharpening the axe...

On the plus side, Brandy caused problems again and looks our best chance... and the goal apart, Preston were contained well - the goal was probably their only threatening shot (just as with MKD).

We were the better team and lost.

That's all I can say .