Never ending story (add the next line)

'Eeh I dunt know cuz' said Denlin wearily to Joto' tha's got to give them 10 out of 10 for trying but they'll nivver find the double six or the photos of Inspector Sarkey and Jonny no go dumpng Maz in the hold of the Lusitania - they are primed ready for the court case when we can produce the evidence and claim the reward money':D

Oh Dear, Have'nt you been sent down yet, says me, your like a nun on the run

I will just give private dick starky a ring and,

Detective stark said its about time we put the cuffs on her, jonny go said, its usually dens job that, :D then

after that corny joke he then realized he'd have to lose some weight before he could catch anyone.

'Don't worry cuz - we've got them on the run. I've just been reliably informed by the enigmatic Mr Rooney that he's just seen them in a rowing boat at Brid paddling furiously out to sea. What they dun't know is that I got wind of their plans from our good friend Barnacle Bill and he removed the drain plug, hope they are good swimmers. It's a long swim to Brisbane' smiled Denlin now almost fully recovered :D

but maz got a call on his phone, so they rowed back to shore, indeed jonny go did get some new evidence from aston ponds, and

It was proved beyond doubt that Denlin and Joto were completly innocent of all charges and that Aston fishing ponds was the best place to..........

meet Mr Benn who was waiting for Special Agent MH01MAZ3, the man with the.....