Never ending story (add the next line)

flipping awful dilapidated house. Bert (that was his name) said what's it got to do with thee, me and Joto were planning to

Have a weekend in Paris unforunately her husband heard of this and..........

Booked them both on a trip to Vegas for the World Dominoe Championships where they played with diamond encrusted dominoes, Denlin stole one in her bra but Joto was flabbergasted when they got home to find it was a double blank.

---------- Post added 21-09-2013 at 12:09 ----------

"You big fat idle ugly wart" she said

"You great fat useless spawny eyed parrot faced wassock."

She had a way with words did Joto

and started shouting you get nothing for a pair, not in this game, then joto picked the phone up and called,

the cops. There's a woman here who's been nicking valuables in Las Vegas, except they weren't valuable as it turned out, cried Joto.

Well madam in a case like this it's the thought that counts, so I will

see to more important things on my agenda. So he bid Joto good day, she then proceeded to......

Denlin burst into the room and said 'Ha we fooled them didn't we cuz because the thick rozzer was looking at the wrong side of the domino and it was the double six so I've booked you and OH a trip to the old home town in October followed by a cruise for a select few who know who they are - as a fair exchange is no robbery and ...............

Maz popped in, he knew all about denlins scam, and said whats in it for me or i'll grass you all up, then

Denlin replied 'on thy bike, you can't be tried for same crime twice and I've been found not guilty so do your worst, tha'll get nowt out of me' At which point ...........

Maz said "I know everything there is to know in the whole, wide world... :wow: and I say you can be tried twice for the same crime... So there!"

so somebodys going to be coming back, and take down your particulars, if you don't split the dosh, then