Dog Muck outside School

My daughter has just started school at Mundella and I can't believe the amount of dog muck on the pavements around the school. It's even in the gennell that leads directly into the school playground. Does anyone know who to report this too? I have heard that occasionally there are Dog Wardens outside Carrfield Primary as they have a similar problem.

It's disgusting, isn't it? Young children walk in the dog excrement and then on the carpets in school and then sit rubbing their hands on the carpet and playing with the toys on the carpet. The irresponsible dog owners should be ashamed of themselves and fined heavily by council patrols.

When I go to school in the morning I use the kids as scouts in front to detect the dog **** so we don't have to step in it. They have never let me down yet!

Sheffield 8 is dog muck central.

Last time I was in Meersbrook Park, it was all over the path.

And that's supposed to be one of the nicer parts of the area :loopy:

Only as nice as the people who live there............

Only as nice as the people who live there............

Only as nice as the people who own dogs who live there........

and cats........

He says after clearing a bunch of cat poo out the garden last nite.

Thanks for your replies. I am going to try the council and the Dog Warden service. I quite agree, there is loads of Dog Muck in Sheffield 8 at the moment, Graves Park is being ruined by a minority and Meersbrook. Whoever is doing it around the school, seems to target the pavements around the school. I know it's not acceptable anywhere, but pavements surely need to be out of bounds for dog muck. I suppose it's the time of year, when it's getting dark earlier and the owners can get away without having to clear it up.

and cats........

He says after clearing a bunch of cat poo out the garden last nite.

Cats, let's give them some credit, at least they try to bury it in the garden, not leave it on the pavement :)

Cats, let's give them some credit, at least they try to bury it in the garden, not leave it on the pavement :)

Bit hard though to dig a little hole in tarmac, innit!