Circuit Training with a Twist!!!

Anyone out there interested in circuit training sessions using a military style format??

I know this sort of thing is availiable nationwide on a corporate level by a number of companies using Ex Forces advice, nothing really like it in our neck of the woods, would there be a demand for this effective type of fitness training and motivation on our sunny Sheffield Parks and Recs??

Thinking of starting somthing along these lines myself!!

Any Comebacks!!

Cheers!

Yes I think that would be a good idea!

You thinking of setting one up?

I think there is def scope for somthing like this !

I was considering starting somthing like this my self and running classes for those interested.

Lots of space and oppotunity in sheffield with poss a number of venues if the demand was needed!

what kind of thing are we talkin here, what type of circuit?

i have done the 45 min session at the fitness club in sheffield the on across from the library, what else can you offer, cos that was nonstop

Definatly not like most circuits plenty of fresh air (outside training) probably a bit more "gritty" than most circuits with quite a bit of team orientated fitness ie relay circuits ,hill reps ,with a military grounding the emphasis bieng on working hard and pushing yourself rather than coreographed calorie counting, along side lycra clad ego maniacs!!(not that lycra is a bad thing!) Just a different aproach geared on how much the individual puts in ,whatever the standard i reckon anyone will get somthing out of it! Prob in the region of about an hour(inc warm up and down!)

A bit more of a no frills approach to fitness using military experience and teamwork!!

Hope that answered your question!

hi, are you doing these circuit traing sessions then because it sounds intresting and i would like to give it a go if thats ok? how much will each session be and where abouts will you be doing it?

cheers

More news to follow!

Will depend on how many people are into the idea and what spaces are avail, if there is enough interest generated city wide then there should be no reason why a number of locations cant be accomodated, will be in the main parks around the city(Hillsboro,Endcliffe,poss Norfolk and any others)

Again this is dep on the level of interest shown and how many people would be up for it!

Probably no more than a few quid for an hours session, with a chance to block book a few if needed!!

Watch this space and spread the word!

Cheers!

After a bit of planning and paperwork regarding the classes i can say they may well be starting in may time in and around the cities major parks with a number of sessions planned in each!

Am waiting on comfirmation from a few diff depts but all bieng well should be ready to go in time for the fine weather and lighter nights!!

Will keep updates here, would be interested to hear anyones views!