Missing cat, Meersbrook/Heeley. **Old and Blind** (Sad Update)

Our cat has been missing since last night and we are desperate to find her as she needs medication each evening. She has now gone two evenings without it and becomes disorientated.

She is a 17 year old female cat, white ginger and black markings. She is quite frail and has a very croaky meow that is quite monotone.

She is deaf and blind and can only make out outlines (light and dark) so may not be able to see or hear you and may walk into things.

Please listen out for her in your gardens as she may have wandered and become lost.

If you find her, she will not bite or scratch you and please pick her up and bring her into your home and message me on here or text 07969 124344.

I really need to find her soon as she gets quite ill without her medication and very confused.

:(

---------- Post added 16-09-2013 at 21:51 ----------

Thread moved: HI Thanks for the message, I was really hoping to reach people in Meersbrook though who may not necessarily be pet owners and look in the pets forum. Please could this be a sticky for now or stay in general discussions?

Yes your link works. I will share on a couple of facebook groups and spread the word. Hope she is found safe soon :(

Bianca wasn't found unfortunately and we have had to accept the fact that she died somewhere but I just wanted to thank you all for your help with this. I am truly appreciative of your thoughts, comments and practical acts. Much love and thanks to you wonderful folk!

Titian so sorry you haven't had any closure on your missing kitty, thinking of you xx

What a horrible way for a long and close relationship to end. My heart goes out to you.

Ah, I'm sorry that there is no good news I was hoping...cats live and die by the rules of the Frank Synatra song, I did it my way, and Bianca has done this her way bless her.

I feel really sorry for you though it must be so awful not to know :(

Sorry to hear you never found her. xx