Missing cat, Meersbrook/Heeley. Old and Blind

Aw she's a beautiful Calico, I will keep a look out for her, I really hope you find her soon, keep us posted.

I've seen all your posters when out walking the dog yesterday. I shall keep my eye out. There is always a lot of cats sat on top of the bins early morning before any people are about, but I can honestly say I have never spotted yours early morning and I've been walking past that way most days for the last 5 years!

Fingers crossed they return x

Probably a bit silly, but still holding out hope... haven't yet cancelled her vets appointment which is on Tuesday. :(

Fingers crossed that she wanders back in Titian x

Thoughts are with you. Hope she makes her way home.

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 12:22 ----------

Any update Titian?

A ginger cat has been found at Meadowhead roundabout, I wondered if it may be yours, but as I've just seen your photos and can tell it isn't. Sorry :-(

Edited by S8 Blade

Hope your cat gets found if not already! I don't live in that area so unfortunately can't keep a look out :(

It's quite an old thread now, I never saw it, otherwise I would have done this then.

I only have about 15 friends on facebook, but 3 of them live in Heeley/Meersbrook/Woodseats. So I'll post this thread in there, it's a few more people to keep an eye out. You never know, when I was at Woodseats 2 weeks ago, we reunited a lost cat whilst helping someone move house :)

She's a beaut cat, I hope you find her :)

Bianca wasn't found unfortunately and we have had to accept the fact that she died somewhere but I just wanted to thank you all for your help with this. I am truly appreciative of your thoughts, comments and practical acts. Much love and thanks to you wonderful folk!

Hi Titian

So sorry your cat never returned home; it's terrible when a pet goes missing, I know.

If you have room in your heart or home, animal sanctuaries are overwhelmed with cats right now; you could give one a new start in life.