Missing cat, Meersbrook/Heeley. Old and Blind

Our cat has been missing since last night and we are desperate to find her as she needs medication each evening. She has now gone two evenings without it and becomes disorientated.

She is a 17 year old female cat, white ginger and black markings. She is quite frail and has a very croaky meow that is quite monotone.

She is deaf and blind and can only make out outlines (light and dark) so may not be able to see or hear you and may walk into things.

Please listen out for her in your gardens as she may have wandered and become lost.

If you find her, she will not bite or scratch you and please pick her up and bring her into your home and message me on here or text 07969 124344.

I really need to find her soon as she gets quite ill without her medication and very confused.

:(

---------- Post added 16-09-2013 at 21:51 ----------

Thread moved: HI Thanks for the message, I was really hoping to reach people in Meersbrook though who may not necessarily be pet owners and look in the pets forum. Please could this be a sticky for now or stay in general discussions?

Edited by Titian

Mod Note:

Sorry for moving your thread. I hope everyone can keep a look out for your cat. I live in the area and will keep my eyes open.

Do you have any photos of your cat, so we can get a better description?

Mod Note:

Sorry for moving your thread. I hope everyone can keep a look out for your cat. I live in the area and will keep my eyes open.

Do you have any photos of your cat, so we can get a better description?

No problem and thank you for your concern. Is there a way to put photo's on here as I do have some that will help.

You can use free image sites like photobucket or imageshack and upload the image to there. The site will then provide a link that you can post here. (Just need to copy and paste it)

Really hope the cat is found safe and well!

Have you thought about using social media, like facebook to pass around people?

I know cross posting isnt really allowed, but cant this be put in the Pet Section too? Theres some fantastic, helpful people that often stick to that section, and this cat needs to be found asap.

I can upload a pic on facebook if you wish with your contact details, I have a few friends in that area would that be ok with you?

I can upload a pic on facebook if you wish with your contact details, I have a few friends in that area would that be ok with you?

That would be wonderful thank you! I have just put it on facebook too. She is called Bianca, not that she will hear if you call her.