GTA V: The midnight queues

I Actaully really enjoyed GTA IV. Despite the fact many people thought it was a bit crap. I actually don't play any video games anymore. Doubt I'll even get the new Cod or Fifa. But Im totally buzzing for GTA. There is something about them that makes just the best. Put it this way most games on PS3 or Xbox are like wet Tuesday night matches between Carlise and Preston but GTA is like a champions league final between Bayern Munich and Barcelona. Unfortunately I can't pick it up on Tuesday due to various things :(. However I'll be racing down to Meadowhall Wednesday lunchtime to pick it up. So be warned if you anywhere near Seville road between 12 and 1 that a very irritated and red faced bloke driving a Vauxhall Corsa may come steaming behind you. :hihi:

Next to the Apple store is a fire escape/access door which runs right down the side. They organise the queue down there because the rest of the centre isn't open. The queue is quite organised, and I queued for an iPad Mini (because I wanted one before going away with work for a couple of weeks) and they provided coffee and snacks which was a nice touch. It was really organised in the store and the queue was probably gone in an hour, so the other option is just to get there when it opens.

Have fun!

Result, so given all the comments here, I'll be tucked up in bed by 00:15 then...sorted.

It's each to their own. Video games are the most popular form of entertainment in the world.

I really do think its unfair to call these people losers. Many people think people who walk round old castles are losers. I don't personally. Also a lot of people think that people who attend festivals and country fayres are losers.

Been and got it for my lad had to go for some milk got in about 12:15 got milh and some other stuff and the game then a man came up and said if anyone is paying cash come with me and took us to self service tills

Got out about 12:40

There must have been 250 queuing for paying with credit cards

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 01:46 ----------

It's each to their own. Video games are the most popular form of entertainment in the world.

I really do think its unfair to call these people losers. Many people think people who walk round old castles are losers. I don't personally. Also a lot of people think that people who attend festivals and country fayres are losers.

Just done a quick search and the majority of his posts are sly digs and veiled abuse to most on here

Well i can't have a dig travelling the moors looking for old stones in all weathers :D but i don't get this queueing thing, i'd just wait while the morning, it's only 12 hrs later.

My oldest lads mate picked it up earlier from the shop at Woodhouse btw, with no queue, for £45.

Well i can't have a dig travelling the moors looking for old stones in all weathers :D but i don't get this queueing thing, i'd just wait while the morning, it's only 12 hrs later.

My oldest lads mate picked it up earlier from the shop at Woodhouse btw, with no queue, for £45.

£40 at ASDA

£34.99 on Amazon Paul.

I'm not a gamer myself, but if i were i'd happily wait for a second hand copy. Hell, I've only just reached the last mission on Command and Conquer 3 after slowly playing it for several years. :hihi: Still can't find time to complete it though. :D

£45 :o no wonder there was no ques :hihi: its a lot cheaper everywhere else.

£34.99 on Amazon Paul.

I'm not a gamer myself, but if i were i'd happily wait for a second hand copy. Hell, I've only just reached the last mission on Command and Conquer 3 after slowly playing it for several years. :hihi: Still can't find time to complete it though. :D

C&C 3 with the Scrin a nightmare, there is 1 part where you have to get a single scrin mastermind to get an engineer

It took me weeks to do that as I'd play it and die about half a dozen times then quit and leave it for a few days

very annoying tho when grandson (8 at the time )stopped for the weekend and asked if he could play on pc I said only got one game on it he played it and walked through the part I was having trouble lol

Kids don't you love them :hihi::hihi:

For people with no real friends and cant hold a conversation and too ugly to pull birds yes

Well sadly we can't all be handsome babe magnets such as yourself. May I ask what you are doing on this bit of the forum as so clearly hate all everyone who plays games.

It's the easy to judge people. So I'll give it a go. I'm judging by your tag line "a child is for life not just for benefits" that you are a uneducated, daily mail reading moron. Who believes he is superior to everyone else. Despite the fact you are probably a plumer or something along them lines.

And what do you meen by bird? A parrot? Pigeon? Magpie? The fact that you refer to women as "birds" really does betray your total lack of intelligence.

Edited by Jmack

£40 at ASDA

£38 in Tesco