GTA V: The midnight queues

Will you be able to nip out and pick it up tomorrow afternoon though, or is it likely to be sold out with everywhere waiting for another batch to come out.

People who queue all night for Apple products are idiots.

Including the Foxconn workers who lovingly assemble the devices?

;)

With the release of the new iPhone and GTA too tomorrow, I can imagine Meadowhall being a horrible place to be for the next couple of evenings.

People who queue all night for Apple products are idiots.

I think that's harsh (only just though :D) but I cannot understand why folk must rush out and by the latest gadget.

Surely they must know that as soon as they've bought it, it's old and the wizards at Apple will already have its successor on the drawing board (or probably even designed and made, a finished article)?

Keeping up with the Joneses? No thanks.

I don't think people will be queing round the corner, the days of people standing in line for days are over (for most places).

IIRC the last year or two they've set all the barriers and stuff up, but less than 10 people ever come along.

No-one seems particularly bothered this year, all they've done is stuck a fingerprint scanner on the front - who's going to que for hours to be the first to buy that???

I might treat myself to this, I can't understand why they have released it so close to the new ps4 release though.

Will it be readily available tomorrow

Development probably started ages ago, before the test beds for the new console were released.

Also the market for PS3 and Xbox 360 is huge, so their sales for this game will be through the roof.

So... Are there people Queueing yet? It's not out will Friday... I'll give the post a bump on Thursday.

i use to go at midnight for fiffa games but always found next day plenty in stock stupid really

Surely they must know that as soon as they've bought it, it's old and the wizards at Apple will already have its successor on the drawing board (or probably even designed and made, a finished article)?

Keeping up with the Joneses? No thanks.

there is an old saying about fools and their money.

i ordered it from tesco and got £5 off discount code. Will be delivered to me tomorrow in the post all for £34.99