GTA V: The midnight queues

I Actaully really enjoyed GTA IV. Despite the fact many people thought it was a bit crap. I actually don't play any video games anymore. Doubt I'll even get the new Cod or Fifa. But Im totally buzzing for GTA. There is something about them that makes just the best. Put it this way most games on PS3 or Xbox are like wet Tuesday night matches between Carlise and Preston but GTA is like a champions league final between Bayern Munich and Barcelona. Unfortunately I can't pick it up on Tuesday due to various things :(. However I'll be racing down to Meadowhall Wednesday lunchtime to pick it up. So be warned if you anywhere near Seville road between 12 and 1 that a very irritated and red faced bloke driving a Vauxhall Corsa may come steaming behind you. :hihi:

COD, fifa, GTA. we have a dude bro in the house! thanks to you though and the many like you, we gamers of a finer taste can have quality games financed from you folk.

*high five*