Strange noise in the sky

Hi, I'm new to the forum just had to join in the hope someone may have an answer. About an hour ago my friend who lives up the road from Crystal Peaks text me saying she could hear a noise outside what sounded like in the only way she could describe it as a dinosaur, now I laughed at this a lot, I was laid in bed (I live in Swallownest) about twenty minutes later and started hearing an high pitched noise like a wailing or screaming coming from the sky, my partner described it as bird like, it would happen every twenty seconds, it's still happening now and has been for about forty minutes, I really don't like it and its freaking me out now. Does anyone know what it is? Please help!

It was a few slimy green thingies inside a "cigar shaped object, with bright lights", hovering nearby some woods?

Hi, I'm new to the forum just had to join in the hope someone may have an answer. About an hour ago my friend who lives up the road from Crystal Peaks text me saying she could hear a noise outside what sounded like in the only way she could describe it as a dinosaur, now I laughed at this a lot, I was laid in bed (I live in Swallownest) about twenty minutes later and started hearing an high pitched noise like a wailing or screaming coming from the sky, my partner described it as bird like, it would happen every twenty seconds, it's still happening now and has been for about forty minutes, I really don't like it and its freaking me out now. Does anyone know what it is? Please help!

could be a fox...

Never thought to record it, was too scared to go outside! And my friend who heard it first lives seven miles away so can't see it being a fox. Just can't believe nobody else has heard it!

Owls make some weird noises as above mating foxes do too.

Hope it wasn't my snoring, my husband just came in from work and said i sounded like a dinosaur cow animal type thing last night, i was snoring so loud - i live in S20......just a thought

Edited by tiamariaspud

More than likely engineering works on the nearby railway line which tends to generate high pitch noises.

If not that then most definitely a Banshee :twisted: