Beck road primary school Shiregreen

i went to beck 58/63 my teacher was mrs maslin then miss voughne she dressed like a man in a kilt dos any one remember

I remember both the teachers you have mentioned, you left a year before me, but wasn't it Miss Voughneshen ( excuse the spelling )

I remember both the teachers you have mentioned, you left a year before me, but wasn't it Miss Voughneshen ( excuse the spelling )

dear legs 49 can you give me any more names of any boys /girls that went would love to remember any do you remember play house in corner on bottom coridoore excuse my spelling too wernt there that day

Hi I am Malcolm Dent went to Beck Road Infants & Juniors from approx 66 to 71 I can remember lots of my classmates and teachers any one remember me?:)

Edited by pestforce

Hi I am Malcolm Dent went to Beck Road Infants & Juniors from approx 66 to 71 I can remember lots of my classmates and teachers any one remember me?:)

The name rings a bell but i think i was there later as i went up to firth park in 74

I remember the Hudsons of Dunning Terrace who went to Beck Road School.

Michael, David, Sylvia & Lesley Hudson.

Some names from my fellow pupils at Beck Road School while I was there.

There were some lovely girls. Elaine Morris, Jane Middleton, Pauline Pearson, Sylvia Hudson, Shiela Needham, Julie Mosforth, Janet Capel, Denise Huxtable, Margaret Crownshaw, Janet Howe, Lynn Crawshaw;

and of course some lads:

Chris Wilson, Kevin Marriott, George Stacey, Steven Bourne, Paul Hurst, Ralph Fenton,Kevin Senior, Glyn Weldon, Andrew Christer,Brian Taylor, Brian Fletcher, Paul Shannon.

Edited by jjbarnesfan
Want to reword

dear legs 49 can you give me any more names of any boys /girls that went would love to remember any do you remember play house in corner on bottom coridoore excuse my spelling too wernt there that day

Hi Slats I do remember the play house and I remember playing in the sand and playing in the clay and we had pictures above our coat pegs, mine was an umbrella. Here are some of the people I remember Andrew Sherratt, Judy Sherratt, Pat Askew, Billy Farr, Jimmy Farr, John Salkeld, Carol Salkeld, Terry Edwards, Susan Edwards, Dennis Ladson, Trevor Morton, Jeff Hudson, Geoff Younge, John Winter, Robert Keally, Geoff Drury, Tony Watson, Stewart Moody, David Mallard, Lynne Gyton, Susan Damms, Marylyn Smith, Renee Markham, Jean Walker, Angela Pellegrina, Christine Smith, Barbara Smith, Christine Grundy, they are from various years do you remember any of them?

Hi legs 49 just come across your post .Great memories came flooding back;I remember nearly all the names you mentioned. I must have been a year behind you Jerry Hudson was in my class he was jeffs brother, also Steve Morton who was Trevers brother.I remember Stuart Moody who later on bought my house many years later.Angela Pellergrina also comes to mind ,both Angela Carol Salkeld my best mate and I spent a Christmas eve at the Albert pub in Division Street some years later dancing till dawn.Carol ended married to my mate

. Pat Askew if I remember right used to suffer from asthma attacks poor lass.I also remember Christine Grundy I used to take her sister Linda out and knew all the family who used to live on Shirehall road .

Hi legs 49 just come across your post .Great memories came flooding back;I remember nearly all the names you mentioned. I must have been a year behind you Jerry Hudson was in my class he was jeffs brother, also Steve Morton who was Trevers brother.I remember Stuart Moody who later on bought my house many years later.Angela Pellergrina also comes to mind ,both Angela Carol Salkeld my best mate and I spent a Christmas eve at the Albert pub in Division Street some years later dancing till dawn.Carol ended married to my mate

. Pat Askew if I remember right used to suffer from asthma attacks poor lass.I also remember Christine Grundy I used to take her sister Linda out and knew all the family who used to live on Shirehall road .

Hi petcharlie I remember Angela Pellergrina and Christine Grundy, Carol Salkeld lived next door to me and Stuart Moody lived a few doors away. Jeff Hudson lives with me here in Sheffield and his brother Gerald is living in Scotland, I was born 1949.:)

Hi legs what a small world it is,last time I knew Gerry was a school caretaker at Hucklow Road.I worked on the busses also with him.We go a long way back.He and his mate Gary Wilkinson saved me from going over the top of Ben Nevis on the famous Fort William trip in 1964.Now he will know who I am.Is he still as ugly, Seriously he is a great bloke top dollar.Wish him well from me.

Petcharlie.

Hi legs what a small world it is,last time I knew Gerry was a school caretaker at Hucklow Road.I worked on the busses also with him.We go a long way back.He and his mate Gary Wilkinson saved me from going over the top of Ben Nevis on the famous Fort William trip in 1964.Now he will know who I am.Is he still as ugly, Seriously he is a great bloke top dollar.Wish him well from me.

Petcharlie.

I have sent you a PM.