His Royal Highness must be most unhappy !

To wind u lot up ! Not hard is it ? BLades going down and Wednesday as

well I reckon !

To wind u lot up ! Not hard is it ? BLades going down and Wednesday as

well I reckon !

oh is that what it is - you definitely live in a village

oh is that what it is - you definitely live in a village

One that is missing its idiot:loopy::loopy:

If he had the misfortune to be at Carlisle on Saturday he'd be livid, I know I was.

It sickens me when these overseas speculators come into our game to be honest. his lordship or whatever he calls him sen ain't got the interest of Sheffield at heart, just get you in the championship, but that ain't gonna happen now, flog you off, just like Bates did at Leeds and make a nice few quid. it's all wrong and should be stopped. but it wont be stopped coz the FA are to weak.

It sickens me when these overseas speculators come into our game to be honest. his lordship or whatever he calls him sen ain't got the interest of Sheffield at heart, just get you in the championship, but that ain't gonna happen now, flog you off, just like Bates did at Leeds and make a nice few quid. it's all wrong and should be stopped. but it wont be stopped coz the FA are to weak.

Er..... Ken Bates is British mate, born in London, and whether you like him or not, having 220 million in the bank at the age of 81 is not to be sniffed at?

Milan Manderic is an "overseas speculator", and without him, our neighbours in S6 would have gone to the wall.

Mate... can you at least pretend to be normal? :suspect:

Bates sold out to overseas investors and made a killing. Look at what's happened to Pompey. The current Wednesday owner destroyed the club.

Bates sold out to overseas investors and made a killing. Look at what's happened to Pompey. The current Wednesday owner destroyed the club.

And your point is?

What love has Hearn got for Leyton?

His local team was/is Dagenham & Redbridge F.C.

He bought them for £5 to save the club going bust and make money

So, who else from the UK was lined up to buy from Ken Bates? Please enlighten us all. Ken Bates is a businessman, always been the same, buy, then sell.

The last time I checked, SWFC were still in business, so the current owner has not destroyed the club and in fact he bought them at the 11th hour when they were about to be declared insolvent and wound up. Ask any Owl on here (and I am a Blade defending MM here), they all say that Milan saved the Owls, literally.