Percy pud 10k 2013

shame..I ran the percy pud last year and wanted to run this year as well...but now it is full...last time when i checked, registration wasn't even opened....

please let me know if anyone has changed the mind due to injuries or unavoidable reason cannot run. I'll pay the full price and take the number. text me on 07827356172

cheers

Edited by larryking

I blinked too and missed it! I live in Loxley, right near the start, so it's one of my regular runs - did a 10k PB last year.

Same goes for me - if any places become available I'll snap one up, and as I live locally I won't bring a car, and I'll use my own toilet!

I blinked too and missed it! I live in Loxley, right near the start, so it's one of my regular runs - did a 10k PB last year.

Same goes for me - if any places become available I'll snap one up, and as I live locally I won't bring a car, and I'll use my own toilet!

I too missed it. They seemed to have sold out overnight! I would really like to enter this race as I did it last year and loved it. I will pay the full price and will travel to pick up the tickets.....from anywhere!

When do we get our numbers?

Shaun

The race packs will be sent out the first week of Nov

Thanks I'm looking forward to it.

Shaun

Hi, looking for a place in the Pud if anyone is dropping out. Please message me if you have a spare place,

Thanks!

I was too late to get a ticket for this years Percy Pud - does anyone now not need their ticket?

My missus has an entry that she is looking to sell if anyone is still interested?

hi lanca...

many thanks for the offer..

i've got a place now...someone else probaly will buy you missus's place...

cheers

I have a spare place now as I can't do it, PM me if you would like it.