Marlon King on a FREE

If you love your club S2[and i know you do]apart from the fact evans scored goals,and no doubt king will also,doesnt it bother you that a bloke who is on the sex register,one who commited rape the other who punched a female student in the face [plus 13 more offences]wears the red/white stripes and represents your club.

To butt in here. With Ched it's different for me, i still don't get the verdict if i'm honest, but anyway it'd be a SECOND chance, and i genuinely can't see him doing anything like that again. Whereas king ?

Put it this way Gazza, imaging if you'd signed him ? I guarantee those supporting his signing would be doing exactly the opposite.

If you love your club S2[and i know you do]apart from the fact evans scored goals,and no doubt king will also,doesnt it bother you that a bloke who is on the sex register,one who commited rape the other who punched a female student in the face [plus 13 more offences]wears the red/white stripes and represents your club.

Gazza it doesn't bother me one bit pal really it doesn't because at the end of the day they've got a right to work just like me and you have , and if there profession is football then that's what they are going to do .

These players will never be hero's for obvious reasons but they can still be good players at our clubs , regardless of what they've done previously .

If your in prison for a crime you've committed obviously your not playing your serving your sentence , but once released then its upto them what they do .

Gazza it doesn't bother me one bit pal really it doesn't because at the end of the day they've got a right to work just like me and you have , and if there profession is football then that's what they are going to do .

These players will never be hero's for obvious reasons but they can still be good players at our clubs , regardless of what they've done previously .

If your in prison for a crime you've committed obviously your not playing your serving your sentence , but once released then its upto them what they do .

Even the PFA have cut him loose.

He's got charges pending. He's on the Sex Offenders Register. He's got a string of unpleasant convictions.

If that was you, or I, we'd have almost no chance of working again.

United have panicked and made a poor decision, in my opinion.

Even the PFA have cut him loose.

He's got charges pending. He's on the Sex Offenders Register. He's got a string of unpleasant convictions.

If that was you, or I, we'd have almost no chance of working again.

United have panicked and made a poor decision, in my opinion.

The Register he's on - is he on that because he pinched that girl's bum (that he soon after punched in the face)? Or were there other occasions that he's done similar things that led to him being a registered sex offender?

I wouldn't have thought he'd be on there because he broke her nose - it must be the other stuff? I've only seen the reports from a couple of online papers though, just wondered if anyone had more knowledge of what he did?

"The 6ft1in footballer had groped the 5ft student's bottom in Soho Revue bar the previous December while out celebrating his wife becoming pregnant with their third child.

When Miss Carr protested, King told her: 'Don't you know who I am? I'm a millionaire. You're not even in my league.'

He then punched her to the ground, splitting her lip and breaking her nose."

Probably standard behaviour in the Arab world, but shame on the other co-owner and shame on David Weir.

For the record, I want Madine sacked and felt a bit queasy when Ranger was signed.

It's time somebody made a stand against these pampered toe rags.

"The 6ft1in footballer had groped the 5ft student's bottom in Soho Revue bar the previous December while out celebrating his wife becoming pregnant with their third child.

When Miss Carr protested, King told her: 'Don't you know who I am? I'm a millionaire. You're not even in my league.'

Probably standard behaviour in the Arab world, but shame on the other co-owner and shame on David Weir.

For the record, I want Madine sacked and felt a bit queasy when Ranger was signed.

No it's fine Jim, he'll get goals ya see, so the fact he's morally repugnant doesn't count.

Makes a total mockery of the family club "brand". McCabe selling half the club to a saudi prince i could live with, but i didn't know our values would be part of the deal too.

I assume he won't be going out at night in Sheffield while he's at the club - if Madine was a target, then King might as well walk around with a bullseye painted on his face. It would be interesting to know how the new co-owners feel about this signing, and if indeed it's the newcomers that have pushed for him to be signed despite all the baggage. I'd be surprised if McCabe would've signed him when he was sole owner, after the Evans affair.

The Register he's on - is he on that because he pinched that girl's bum (that he soon after punched in the face)? Or were there other occasions that he's done similar things that led to him being a registered sex offender?

I wouldn't have thought he'd be on there because he broke her nose - it must be the other stuff? I've only seen the reports from a couple of online papers though, just wondered if anyone had more knowledge of what he did?

Are you making excuses for a sex offender? Or just unable to search through the man's sordid history?

Jim is correct in his post up there ^^^. Football chairmen should stop taking our money and handing it to these revolting criminals.

Are you making excuses for a sex offender? Or just unable to search through the man's sordid history?

Jim is correct in his post up there ^^^. Football chairmen should stop taking our money and handing it to these revolting criminals.

Why would I (or anyone) want to do that? I just wondered if there was more than that one particularly cowardly attack on the lass as per Jim's reply, as he has been in a lot of trouble.

Why would I (or anyone) want to do that? I just wondered if there was more than that one particularly cowardly attack on the lass as per Jim's reply, as he has been in a lot of trouble.

I don't know. That's why I asked the question.

The attack was a bit more than just a quick grope. He's also got a pretty violent, car oriented pattern of offending.

He's clearly a man with "issues". I do hope that they don't cause any internal strife, but I suspect that they will.

apparently he wouldn't sign until they'd sorted out his own parking spaces at the ground, the training ground, and the Crown Court. :thumbsup:

I'd love to be in a toilet in town with Marlon King as Gary Madine walks in and asks him 'Blade or Owl?'.

It would make the Tyson Fury v David Haye fight look like a couple of nuns having a pillow fight. :hihi:

Regards

Doom