Marlon King on a FREE

Do you know him personally not to be able to stand him?

Nope. Neither do i know Peter Suttcliffe, Myra Hindley or Gary Glitter.

Anyway S2, i'm not earning a ban for you, we've stated our opinions and i'm happy to be judged on mine, so i wont be further replying to you.

Nope. Neither do i know Peter Suttcliffe, Myra Hindley or Gary Glitter.

Anyway S2, i'm not earning a ban for you, we've stated our opinions and i'm happy to be judged on mine, so i wont be further replying to you.

Comparing Myra Hindley , Peter Sutcliffe and Gary Gliter to Marlon King :loopy:

Il just let people judge you on that ridiculous statement

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 22:12 ----------

Very harsh, some people want what is right for their team.

It's not like they themselves have gone or will go out and do what he has.

The cash, yeah, no idea why that's brought up.

RE working again, I feel everyone should be given a second chance, he has gone way over the number of chances that someone who is privileged enough to be a footballer should have.

And we don't know enough about him to make a judgement.

But he's here now, and he will do well.

I want what's best for Sheffield United and right now that's Marlon King

His PAST convictions are of no concern to me . Simple

RE working again, I feel everyone should be given a second chance, he has gone way over the number of chances that someone who is privileged enough to be a footballer should have.

I agree Robbie, but he's on his 14th now, and another case to answer in a few weeks.

doesnt matter what most people think the clubs signed him and thats that.deal with it

same as any tom dick or harry who finds himself on the wrong side of the law at sometime in there lifes .he was tried and convicted and SERVED HIS TIME

for god sake he probably got a family or kids should be able to go and ply his footballing employment where he wants

yes they are all in it for the money

footballers nowadays get enough abuse from everyday crowds of rival supporters for anything (nothing new there)

Maybe there is a chance of re-signing Ched after all:rolleyes:

Before today i would have said not a chance in hell,but would it actually be any worse than signing king.

doesnt matter what most people think the clubs signed him and thats that.deal with it

same as any tom dick or harry who finds himself on the wrong side of the law at sometime in there lifes .he was tried and convicted and SERVED HIS TIME

for god sake he probably got a family or kids should be able to go and ply his footballing employment where he wants

footballers nowadays get enough abuse from everyday crowds of rival supporters for anything (nothing new there)

You're entitled to your opinion, i'm just glad it's not one i share.

I wouldn't want Ched back either.`

I'd go and pick him up from prison when he has SERVED HIS SENTENCE and is a FREE man , for 1 reason and 1 reason FOOTBALLING ability

I wouldn't want Ched back either.`

And i can totally understand why Robbie, you don't even need to explain it. Each to his own isn't it.

Exactly . Top post

Exactly . Top post

If you love your club S2[and i know you do]apart from the fact evans scored goals,and no doubt king will also,doesnt it bother you that a bloke who is on the sex register,one who commited rape the other who punched a female student in the face [plus 13 more offences]wears the red/white stripes and represents your club.