Marlon King on a FREE

Think you call it being "morally bereft". :roll:

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 21:38 ----------

That's because not even he can defend the indefensible.

Blimey it shows how poor Porter and Taylor are, if they've signed this guy up knowing full well just how much abuse he's going to get from supporters of all sides - like most others i'd rather he not be there, particularly with his past and that he has another offence hanging over him - it hardly looks like he learns from his previous issues!

Having read some of the offences he's been done for, I think i'll make sure the stoplock's on the car on Saturday, just in case...

No. The guy is pure scum. I wont sell my morals for goals.

I'm not selling anything . I'm watching my team and don't care which EX criminals are in the crowd , selling pies or scoring goals .

I'm not selling anything . I'm watching my team and don't care which EX criminals are in the crowd , selling pies or scoring goals .

As i said, morally bereft. :roll:

He doesn't care mate, everyone who heard that interview knows it. All he's bothered about is the cash.

Isn't that what all footballers care about , or just the ones with criminal records ?

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 21:48 ----------

As i said, morally bereft. :roll:

Like I said .... Do gooder

Also these do gooders moaning about him ,

It's not about being a do gooder is it though? It's about an opinion of what you feel is right.

when you take your seat at the match on a Saturday (which most on here don't unless its their armchair) do you ask everybody sat around you if they have a criminal record ? No you don't .Why? Because its none of of your business

It is our business regards our players though.

We contribute to his wages, so we are always going to have an opinion on, just like you have.

Like I said .... Do gooder

Do gooder ? For slating a piece of scum ? You my friend live in one hell of a warped world.

Personally i hope he gets injured asap and never turns out for us. if he left tonight it wouldn't be a minute too soon. But you keep defending him and showing your colours.

Personally i hope he gets injured

If we are to employ him, we should utilise the obvious football talent he has.

If we are to employ him, we should utilise the obvious football talent he has.

Not for me Robbie. Can't stand the bloke.

Those supporting this signing need to take a good long look at themselves as humans.

He doesn't care mate, everyone who heard that interview knows it. All he's bothered about is the cash.

Yep mate. I was actually astounded by his comments. But, like your said, money talks.

It's not about being a do gooder is it though? It's about an opinion of what you feel is right.

It is our business regards our players though.

We contribute to his wages, so we are always going to have an opinion on, just like you have.

Yes it's about everybody sitting on their high horses judging somebody they don't even know . Half of the people judging him won't even be at the game Saturday because they don't attend .

He has committed crimes and served the sentences , so what now he never has the right to work again ? Then we move on to the " he is only here for the cash " remarks ...Newsflash ...they all are .

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 22:02 ----------

Those supporting this signing need to take a good long look at themselves as humans.

Do you know him personally not to be able to stand him?

I'm not jumping on any Owls V Blades debate on this one. Remember when, coughs, Irvine showed real interest in Lee Hughes? Owlstalk went into meltdown. Hiring a berk should be frowned upon by both sets of fans.

I think he will be great football wise for the Blades. But at what cost? After the Ched deal I think this is all too much. From that interview I would suggest more crap to come . . .. :(

Very harsh, some people want what is right for their team.

It's not like they themselves have gone or will go out and do what he has.

Yes it's about everybody sitting on their high horses judging somebody they don't even know . Half of the people judging him won't even be at the game Saturday because they don't attend .

He has committed crimes and served the sentences , so what now he never has the right to work again ? Then we move on to the " he is only here for the cash " remarks ...Newsflash ...they all are .

The cash, yeah, no idea why that's brought up.

RE working again, I feel everyone should be given a second chance, he has gone way over the number of chances that someone who is privileged enough to be a footballer should have.

And we don't know enough about him to make a judgement.

But he's here now, and he will do well.