Does anyone know a photo copying service in town?

Hi, ive got a job interview tomorrow and need to get my passport photocopied for it, anyone know where i can do this in town centre?

Yes you could go to Pinders or Staples. Also there is a printers on Wellington Street near the old fire station.

Depends which area of the city centre your interview is.

staples, uni, college, library.

You cant just wander into a college or university and use their photocopier!! Can you?

You cant just wander into a college or university and use their photocopier!! Can you?

I think anyone can go in to Adsetts up to 9pm. I think you might need a student card to use the photocopier though.

Edited by Zinger549

I think anyone can go in to Adsetts up to 9pm. I think you might need a student card to you the photocopier though.

Well thats what I meant, surely you have to be a student at the place? :)

Yes if you ask them nicely.

I have never had a problem and during daytime hours there are zero checks.

The uni libraries are open to everyone.

Nope if you ask nicely they will give you your own photocopy card hat you cna top up and use when you go back again.

Alternatively just ask a stydent to print you a copu and give them the cash.

Unless they have changed the prices, then stabples were pretty reasonable 5p a copy time, but i havent been in for a few years.

Lets remember he wants a single copy of his passport.

Maybe it's the fact i've been a student so many times that I have no problem just wandering in and using facilities. If you ask politely then they are more than pleased to assist. Same goes for borrowing books if need be, just borrow them via inter library loan.

Edited by 999tigger

Presume this is as part of the proof you have to provide to the prospective employer that you are eligible to work in the UK? Whenever I've had an interview I haven't had to provide photocopies - I have always had to provide the originals and they do the copying then and there? Anyhow, good luck!