Is weir up to the job

Give him time . Avoid relegation this year then next season you watch us go .

Hope the board believes in his plan as I do .

before the season started you lot wanted out of this "tinpot league" above anything else :suspect:

4 years in it?

before the season started you lot wanted out of this "tinpot league" above anything else :suspect:

4 years in it?

Things have changed since then we've lost our best player haven't had the rub of the green .

Now we have investment and are trying to build a team from scratch so time will tell .

is it me or listening to him he sounds so bloody boring, hes putting me to sleep lol

Bless him.told rob staton he was watching a different game when he suggested utd didn't have many shots.said that they must have had 20.stats show 12 and 3 on target.

Seems to me that United should have stayed with Wilson.

They were certainly better off with him than they are without him.

Last Xmas they were top of league one. This year?????

1 goal in the last 6 games, 3 in the last 8 and still he plays 1 up fromt at home.

We've played 10 games now this season and he hasn't worked out that this system with these players will get us relegated.

Seems to me that United should have stayed with Wilson.

They were certainly better off with him than they are without him.

Last Xmas they were top of league one. This year?????

He's lost more games already than DW1 did for the whole of last season, seems a 50% win ratio wasn't good enough though.

He's lost more games already than DW1 did for the whole of last season, seems a 50% win ratio wasn't good enough though.

Just heard a rumour that there is something happening on Wednesday this week, managerial wise, anyone else heard anything? (and please let's hope this Sven rumour has no substance!)

---------- Post added 22-09-2013 at 18:53 ----------

Just heard a rumour that there is something happening on Wednesday this week, managerial wise, anyone else heard anything? (and please let's hope this Sven rumour has no substance!)

OK, just heard Alan Curbishley's name mentioned but that could just be an old rumour resurfaced again.

OK, just heard Alan Curbishley's name mentioned but that could just be an old rumour resurfaced again.

Curbishley ? Cant see him moving away from London for a 1st Div job.

Sven ? Lets not even go there.

Please god no... why would we have Sven? We need a manager who's going to come in and up lift everyone at the club. We need a big personality too. Here's who I'd have. Sorry Weir has to go now. I never want a manager to go, but you've to to go on how the players also respond and there not.

Gus poyet - yes

Di Matteo - yes

Kevin Keegan - yes

Martin O'Neill - yes

Roy Keane - possibly

Neil Warnock I'd have him back tomorrow

Please god no... why would we have Sven? We need a manager who's going to come in and up lift everyone at the club. We need a big personality too. Here's who I'd have. Sorry Weir has to go now. I never want a manager to go, but you've to to go on how the players also respond and there not.

Gus poyet - yes

Di Matteo - yes

Kevin Keegan - yes

Martin O'Neill - yes

Roy Keane - possibly

Neil Warnock I'd have him back tomorrow

All of those 6 you mention wouldnt come in my opinion.

All of those 6 you mention wouldnt come in my opinion.

Your probably right mate... just managers who I'd have. Who do you think would come in, just out of interest?

Oh I'd also have Blackwell in too

Edited by JonBladesman