Cat Abuse Treatment Society Table Top Sales - 14/9/13 & 15/9/13

Due to popular demand and the need to raise funds, there will be table top sales again this coming weekend. The Charity really needs your support so please come along and help by buying a momento of the Sanctuary before it is dismantled.

For details of the location, dates & times please follow THIS LINK to the article on the Cat Abuse Treatment Society's official website.

Check the times this time round, Moonbird! :hihi:

IMPORTANT - NO ACCESS WILL BE PERMITTED TO THE SANCTUARY OR TO THE REAR OF THE HOUSES. JACKIE'S NEIGHBOURS ARE STILL GRIEVING AND THEIR PRIVACY MUST BE OBSERVED AND RESPECTED.

Thank you xxx

Do you need any donations as I have 3 bags of clothes all in excellent condition, some never worn?.

I only live round the corner so could deliver them if required, just let me know.

Do you need any donations as I have 3 bags of clothes all in excellent condition, some never worn?.

I only live round the corner so could deliver them if required, just let me know.

I apologise for the delay in responding, Nickymouse.

That's ever so kind of you, but at this time there are plenty of items for sale. We'll certainly let you know if we can make use of them! Thank you so much xxx

ask rainrescue i am sure they would really appriciate your donation..

No problem.

I was going to ask Rain Rescue, if someone can collect, they are very welcome to have them:)