Acer laptop suddenly no wireless

Hi I've done all the quick things such as turned on and off.. Checked for the driver updates.. Alls up to date but its saying the atheous driver not working properly... So my laptop has no wifi at all... Any advice would be great ... Thankyou...

Edited by Ghozer
Removed Email address : Advise not to put in public posts.

Hello that's very kind of you I'm not able to take it at the min due to work so is there anything I would be able to try instead. Many thanks.. Lesley

Hello again it's an acer extensa 5235 now it's showing a red x when I press the wireless button looool ... Starting to pull out hair. Loool

I'm sure you're a very beautiful lady - don't do that to your hair PM me your full address and if you're not too far from me, I might just pop in and have a look at it at your place.
Watch it Gosh you'll scare her off! :hihi: Lesley seriously if you can get it to Gosh at all, do! He comes very highly recommended on the forum and has helped me with a few issues and got them sorted (although I haven"t had the pleasure of a personal meeting). Never even had to get him to look at anything, hes that good hes talked me through how to do it myself :)Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Watch it Gosh you'll scare her off! :hihi: Lesley seriously if you can get it to Gosh at all, do! He comes very highly recommended on the forum and has helped me with a few issues and got them sorted (although I haven"t had the pleasure of a personal meeting). Never even had to get him to look at anything, hes that good hes talked me through how to do it myself :)Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Personally met him a few times and I must agree 100% with what you said

A very nice Man and very helpful

Let Mozalans have a look, good of them to offer...