The Great Paper Giveaway!

Hi one and all we are opening the doors at Copy Ninja on Scotland Street this Friday from 10:30 to 19:00 and from 10:30 to 14:00 on Saturday for a clear out of paper and card as we are giving the unit up and focusing back on our shop on Abbeydale Rd.

There is a FB page with more info for those of you on there: https://www.facebook.com/events/584132791622593/

This is NOT about making money so we will limit the amount of paper any one person gets but we are hoping to clear it all out to people who will appreciate it - crafters, children, artists, binders or people with an interest in paper.

There is about 7 or 8 pallets of different paper including much that hasn't been available in quite a few years, and brands like conqueror. A lot of the paper is SRA2 in size but there is a large variety of type, texture, finish, shade, colour, etc

All we ask for is a small financial contribution which 50% of will go to charity OR how about a home made cake, maybe a link from your website to our online site hippoprint.co.uk or a small piece of art you produced?

If you have any questions just message me otherwise I hope to see plenty of you there taking advantage of this one off opportunity.

PS. There are also quite a few old desks/tables for free which might be useful

to some of you and if they arent taken will just be scrapped.

If anyone has issue with this post please let me know but I assure you this is NOT a profit making event but rather is about clearing out the unit and hopefully at the same time letting others benefit from it.

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 18:42 ----------

OK so there is more like 15 pallets of paper including all kinds of sizes, thicknesses, textures and colours and we really want as many people as possible to enjoy it so please come down or spread the word to anyone with kids, an interest paper, crafting, etc

We genuinely are just looking for people to contribute a token financial amount (50% of which will go to a local charity), home made cakes, cupcakes, or a piece of your artwork :)