List of programs

ive sorted the speed of my computer its just my internet thats really slow atm ive tried changing wires and updating my router but it still is slow, i've also got 16gb of ram

Pretty sure you don't need 16GB of RAM! Have your tried your internet when physically connected to the router, instead of using wireless? If it's still slow it could be an issue with the service provider.

Have you tried another computer? Is the internet slow on that one?

Various things to try before installing more pointless programs.

Why on earth would you have 16gb of RAM? Are you processing hd video?

No harm having plenty of RAM. I don't doubt there will be games out there that make use of that much.

I know when I'm doing some photo editing or compiling a large project my 12Gb gets used (admittedly far from used to capacity) but there are plenty of things that will make use of the RAM.

I have 16GB of ram, and fill it regularly....

I often have multiple programs running on the left screen, while watching a full HD movie or something streaming on the other display, while playing games on the main one...

This often consumes 8-12GB ram...

I often have multiple programs running on the left screen, while watching a full HD movie or something streaming on the other display, while playing games on the main one...

Did you know that Percy Shaw the man who invented and patented the "cat's eye" in 1934, became eccentric in later life and had three televisions running constantly .. ?

:D

i work with photoshop and produce videos with premier and ive tried different pcs and they work fine i also have tried pluging it directly into my router with a 1m cable as well as its still being slow

Thats sounds like a kick ass pc youve got. I need a new one. Whats the specs?