Birley Moor News - A 4 Police Car Problem

Guest Wyrd

What's occurin', anyone know? Four police cars outside the shop, two in the front parking space, two on the main road.

http://goo.gl/maps/ll74M

What's occurin', anyone know? Four police cars outside the shop, two in the front parking space, two on the main road.

http://goo.gl/maps/ll74M

Dunno you could go ask them.

Guest Wyrd

I was driving. I didn't get the chance to yell out of the window. :)

Birley Moor News recently started selling coffee and donuts...

Guest Wyrd
Birley Moor News recently started selling coffee and donuts...

There was a female police officer on her hands and knees, looking for something. Obviously her sugar sachet.

I heard it was held up at knife point

been robbed....neighbourhood watch on the case...:hihi::hihi:

I heard it was held up at knife point

The female member of staff was dragged around the shop at knife point until she emptied out the till.

It appears around 3.00pm on 07/09/13 a youth entered the shop and demanded money from the till holding the poor female shopkeeper at knife point.He escaped with around £ 100 plus one pound coins.Thoughts are with the poor shopkeeper who was unharmed in the attack.

Some poor woman held at knife point, yet morons on here yet again have a dig at the police. I'm quite sure that the police are allowed to have a drink. If they have tea spots then good on them, they are out in the community not in the nick

Some poor woman held at knife point, yet morons on here yet again have a dig at the police. I'm quite sure that the police are allowed to have a drink. If they have tea spots then good on them, they are out in the community not in the nick

Quite agree, everytime someone mentions the police, some morons on here always bring the "donuts" up, don't they think that normal thinking people are a bit fed up of it.:confused:

Quite agree, everytime someone mentions the police, some morons on here always bring the "donuts" up, don't they think that normal thinking people are a bit fed up of it.:confused:

It's one of many job related steretypes. Police eat donuts, teachers drink coffee, miners eat pasties, bankers drink frappa-wappa-choco-chinos. What's the difference?