Cat Abuse Treatment Society Table Top Sales 7/9/13 & 8/9/13

The Trustees of Cat Abuse Treatment Society are holding table top sales on Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th September 2013.

At this time every penny is precious. We have sadly lost our Patron, Jackie Longley, but we still need to pay the bills and feed the cats. Please click on the Link above for details of the times and locations of the table top sales. Items will be priced by minimum donation, and we ask that you give generously.

IMPORTANT - NO ACCESS will be permitted to the Sanctuary or the rear of the houses as Jackie's neighbours are still grieving and we ask that you respect their privacy.

Thank you xxx

Edited by djelibeybi

Where will it be at?

Edited to add that it is outside the sanctuary, I will pop over for this, I wish that I could see Jackie there though chatting and having a laugh with people as she used to do :( bless her.

Edited by Moonbird

Where will it be at?

It's at Jackie's house - details available by following the Link, Moonbird xxx

I demand that you open the sale again, I thought it was 1-3 so just turned up most confused that nothing was there :hihi:

I demand that you open the sale again, I thought it was 1-3 so just turned up most confused that nothing was there :hihi:

You numpty, Moonbird! PMSL

Watch out for a new thread coming to this section soon! xxx

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 13:48 ----------

More table top sales this coming weekend. Please check the new thread in this section to find out WHEN, WHERE, AND THE TIMES, Moonbird! :hihi:

Thank you xxx