Karaoke in Sheffield

Does anybody know where in Sheffield does karaoke now, especially on Fridays? A lot of information I’m finding on the internet is pretty out of date…:help:

I'm partial to a little karaoke but you know what, I think it's definitely lost its appeal.

One of my local pubs in has a karaoke every Thursday and it's the same old six or seven (I kid you not) faces singing the same old songs.

I'm not having a dig and in all honesty cannot answer your question. Good luck anyway.

Sportsman Barnsley Road Fri's

Also the Sportsman on Cambridge St on Wednesdays.

Does anybody know where in Sheffield does karaoke now, especially on Fridays? A lot of information I’m finding on the internet is pretty out of date…:help:

Karaoke is well past its sell by date, drunken idiots bellowing down my mics is thankfully on the decline,having said that i have a booking later this month :mad: the compressor will no doubt be in action most of the night :).

Edited by choogling

Also the Sportsman on Cambridge St on Wednesdays.

Didn't know that. Last time I went in it was a temp. landlord and nothing was on all week.

What else is on rest of week?

I'm partial to a little karaoke but you know what, I think it's definitely lost its appeal.

One of my local pubs in has a karaoke every Thursday and it's the same old six or seven (I kid you not) faces singing the same old songs.

I'm not having a dig and in all honesty cannot answer your question. Good luck anyway.

When karaoke was in it prime i used to make up a custom disc for each venue with the always sung songs on saved wear and tear on the originals.

On a Friday night you have the Norfolk arms in Dixon lane in town . . also on three of four Fridays a month in London Road it's on at the Old crown pub . . A good night . . Also the roebuck tavern is now doing it again on the first Friday of every month . hope this helps. .

Didn't know that. Last time I went in it was a temp. landlord and nothing was on all week.

What else is on rest of week?

Monday - Dj Col playing Nu metal & alternative

Tuesday - Danny Beattie hosting open mic night

Wednesday - karaoke from 8pm

Friday - Classic rock with DJ Lez

Saturday - All rock requests from 2pm - 2am...

This ma be wrong, but i think varsity on west street has karaoke booths? not sure what night though! :) x

Tuesday night Noah's on Mansfield road not really karaok but as long as you know the words and bring your own music on a disc you can sing anything you want within reason. But your best showing your face a few weeks before as regulars are always queuing up. But Trevor who runs it is likes to get new blood to sing

Every Friday from 9pm Earl Marshal East bank road