The parkrun thread

25.23! Well chuffed with that! I thought it was more like 30!

Edited by moke
actually even quicker than i first realised!

25.23 - ringer alert lol!:hihi:

lol - not exactly interstellar, but i'm gobsmacked - first organised run i've been in for around 10 years! quite pleased with myself! it was a very friendly / non intimidating event - cant wait for next week.

25.23 - ringer alert lol!:hihi:

wanna have a small wager on that - say like ummm 50 pence :hihi: just y'know if you want.

Nice one Moke...

lol - not exactly interstellar, but i'm gobsmacked - first organised run i've been in for around 10 years! quite pleased with myself! it was a very friendly / non intimidating event - cant wait for next week.

Great time mate - come up to Graves some time once you're into it again.

Well done moke! Sub 25 minutes next week then?! ;)

Saturday the 9th August at hillsborough parkrun will be Kits out for the kids day.

To commemorate the start of the 2014/15 football season we would like everyone to turn up and run in their favourite teams colours in Aid of the Children's hospital charity. Parkrun will always be free but there will hopefully be collection buckets so bring your loose change.

Well done moke! Sub 25 minutes next week then?! ;)

haha! nice thought - i wouldnt wager on it though. what with the tram replacement busses, i'll carry on jogging to work, so might be able to build up a bit more fitness in between!

if i can get down to 23 by the end of the year, i'll consider it a big achievement - plus i'll have nudged up an age category by then, so my results will be all the more impressive! ;)

still buzzing from this morning - forgot what fun it was to run alongside others, rather than just pound the pavements!

Keep at it Moke and you see your times tumble

Hope to see you smashing it on the 9th Aug when I return to Hillsborough parkrun.

Gareth

Event director

Saturday the 9th August at hillsborough parkrun will be Kits out for the kids day.

To commemorate the start of the 2014/15 football season we would like everyone to turn up and run in their favourite teams colours in Aid of the Children's hospital charity. Parkrun will always be free but there will hopefully be collection buckets so bring your loose change.

Sounds good!

And well done Moke. Not sayin I told ya so but........

Park run numbers for Saturday 26 July 2014

Graves Park - 175

Concord - 42

Hillsborough - 101

Hallam - Cancelled

Castle - 30

Total = 348

Rotherham

Rotherham - 36

Rother Valley - 94

Total = 130