2 meals for £10

Thanks everyone ended up at meadow farm in eccelsfield wasnt quite 2 for £10 but the food was amazing been to travellers before and the food and service was really good so have to agree there :)

My Mum and Dad went to the Travellers a few weeks ago with a group of pensioners and they were left very disappointed.

They said the service wasn't geared up to deal with a big group even though they'd booked in advance and the food was a little disappointing, although a lady sat next to them enjoyed her meal, so it may have been what they chose to eat.

I've always enjoyed my Lasagne at The Acorn in Burncross, that's part of their 2 for £9.98 deal, although I usually have to supplement it with a portion of chips.....and a couple of pints. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

Try Silversmiths pie night! Might push your budget to £12 but it's seriously nice in there. Great food & atmosphere.

Yes +1 for that,