2 meals for £10

Does any one know of any pubs that do nice meals for £10 in sheffield on a sunday?? I would be really greatfull for help as it my nannan and grandads 50th wedding anniversary next weekend and where wanting to go out for a family meal :)

fairways at brinsworth do them on a sunday, not Sheffield but the meals are really nice.

again, I can reccommened somewhere that does 2 for 10, but it's not in Sheffield.

If you or anyone in your family drives, then the Wheatsheaf at Baslow does 2 for 10 every week-day. Really nice too.

Hi,Not quite 2 for a tenner but the Plough at Crosspool does very nice sunday lunches for £5.95.Hang on just thought i am sure OAP's lunches are £4.95 so that's 2 for £9.90 for them.it has some nice beers on too,to help you celebrate!

Travellers at Ecclesfield do two for one and some meals are less than that, you just pay for the most expensive, check out their website - we're off there in a few minutes for Sunday dinner, I'll see if I can get a menu and post you some prices:D

Hi,Not quite 2 for a tenner but the Plough at Crosspool does very nice sunday lunches for £5.95.Hang on just thought i am sure OAP's lunches are £4.95 so that's 2 for £9.90 for them.it has some nice beers on too,to help you celebrate!

very good lunches every day. cheaper in the week

We just had roast beef and all the trimmings and it was lovely. We got there at 1pm and by ten past one our dinner was served, we also had two rounds of drinks the second of which one of the bar staff came over and aked if we were ready for another drink and fetched it for us. The service was superb and the whole thing including the drinks came to £21.15p - I challenge anyone to find better service and value than the Travellers:D:love:

Bella Napolli on Abbeydale Road do two for £10.99 monday to thursday,its a hidden gem. Spare ribs are the best ever

Thanks everyone ended up at meadow farm in eccelsfield wasnt quite 2 for £10 but the food was amazing been to travellers before and the food and service was really good so have to agree there :)

Try the walkley cottage bole hill rd Crookes. Sunday lunch 5.95 All the food is homed cooked ,they do best meat and potato pie i have had in a long time.But you may need to book.

Try Silversmiths pie night! Might push your budget to £12 but it's seriously nice in there. Great food & atmosphere.