Whats chaucer school like

Chaucer has a Student Support Co ordinator who is supposed to resolve issues ,liaise with pupils and parents of the bullied and the bullies.Her instructions to the school office must be that if any parent asks to speak to her that she is not in her office or her phone is engaged because I have never been able to contact her by phone and is very forgetfull about ringing you back so in MY humble opinion she is employed as the head sweeper by the school

What is yewlands like then, aren't they in the same area

Mod Note:

Please keep it civil or thread will be permanently closed.

Edited by alternageek

I'm 41 now, but I was bullied very badly at Stocksbridge School to the point it has affected my adult life with regards social interaction with people.

I definitely recommend that your children should learn how to fight. Take them boxing or to a martial art. Don't let them be as timid as I was. Being bullied can set a child's education back many years.

Physical bullying can happen in any school, even high performing ones if the child's face doesn't fit.

Remember, your child maybe at school with the same kids for most of their school lives.

I'm afraid violence tends to be the only thing that bullies understand and respect. Even bullies don't like getting hurt!

A mate of mine sent his son to Chaucer but a year later had to pull him out of that school because of bullying.

of all the years this school has been standing it has had a bad reputation. My mother went to Chaucer, left a year early due to bullying.

I went there myself, the first year was the worst, even the teachers and dinner ladies couldn't give a crap. i left in year 9 and went to Myers grove, which now doesn't exist. but was a whole lot better than chaucer. keep the chavs there. at least theyre in one place.

some people i have been speaking to have said that there is a lot of bullying - anybody now for sure
yes absolutely there is bullying by staff and pupils... not nice !

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 12:50 ----------

Its a hole but according the the head there is NO bullying in that school.

There is though but the head just wont accept it. All these kids having their education ruined by scumclass kids and teacher who dont know their arse from their elbow.

absolutely agree with you