Best car garage in Sheffield

Having just moved to Sheffield I don't know much about garages around here!

Just wondering if anybody could give me any recommendations? My engine light has come up on my 2000 Toyota Yaris so need a diagnostic machine at preferably a cheap price! Also looking for a good service.

I'm in the Penistone road area. Please give me some good places and not so good places to get myself too!

Thanks

Oh, and I'm a single mid 20 female so don't want being ripped off and taken advantage of!!!!

:)

I've always had excellent service at Saccomando up in Walkey.

Hi Try Motor Mates just off penistone road, use these guys a lot for work vehicles and own car tel-2336919.

Hi Try Motor Mates just off penistone road, use these guys a lot for work vehicles and own car tel-2336919.

Beware of Barry when he's in a bad mood though...:D

As a solitary female myself, I've always used Andrew Flower on Industry Street (just off South Road). When I move to the other ide of the city soon, I'll still bring my car here.

Been to motor mates and it's all sorted! Great garage thank you! Will be using from now on!!

beware of barry when he's in a bad mood though...:D

he's a big soft pussycat......

---------- Post added 05-09-2013 at 16:42 ----------

Been to motor mates and it's all sorted! Great garage thank you! Will be using from now on!!

hey no problem, like i say never had a problem with them , will always recommend them.

Saccomando's has always been the one we have recommended to everyone. I've never heard any complaints about him at all.

Greystones Automotive on Little London Rd (just off Abbeydale Rd near Heeley) - ask for Justin - they are cheap, reliable and fair.

Found them via Groupon initially but have kept on using them as they do a good job at a good price. Saved me £350 on work from my last MOT and wished I'd taken the car there to have the test done.

0114 255 0000

Another vote for Barry at motor mates. Top service an great prices

Greystones Automotive on Little London Rd (just off Abbeydale Rd near Heeley) - ask for Justin - they are cheap, reliable and fair.

Found them via Groupon initially but have kept on using them as they do a good job at a good price. Saved me £350 on work from my last MOT and wished I'd taken the car there to have the test done.

0114 255 0000

This just stinks of been a fake review.