Half the police force out near wadsley bridge

What's goin on, smell of smoke. Can't hear yourself think for noise of helicopter near halifax road police everywhere

What's goin on, smell of smoke. Can't hear yourself think for noise of helicopter near halifax road police everywhere

Doughnut fire sale?

no one ever updates what happens round here apart from bakery jokes :(

the burning smell started before 5 but the copter was later. the sy air ops twitter account is gone too.

Function night at Niagra?

Seen some posts on Facebook about a police chase involving a BMW, in the Halifax Road area. Maybe the chopper was there for that.

Function night at Niagra?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

people on facebook are saying police are looking for a silver bmw .I have never seen that many police cars. Must have been 13 cars some vans and a bike.All over foxhill. Halifax road and parson cross.All running with lights and sirens.

people on facebook are saying police are looking for a silver bmw .I have never seen that many police cars. Must have been 13 cars some vans and a bike.All over foxhill. Halifax road and parson cross.All running with lights and sirens.

The BMW has no tax :hihi:

Anyone know where the smoke is coming from? From on top of shirecliffe as we're looking down on Parson CRoss, there are some huge flames. Is it a garden fire or is someones roof on fire. just can't make it out.

while I was walking the dogs on the fields on Midhurst rd 6pm there was 3 cars and the helecopter, one cop was walking on the field wearing blue latex gloves but he didn't stop me from going on, didn't see or smell any smoke though