Pavillion Swallownest

Yes I remember the Tagg family but nothing specific other than in the late 1970's Alyson was going out with one of my fathers mechanics Gordon Bell. As far as I remember Gordon got divorced and married Alyson

Victor - Malaysia

Thank you for that, Victor.

Allyson was the 'middle' daughter, a lovely lass in a lovely family.

Just trying to figure out how long it is since I saw her - I guess it's 45 years-or-so....

She was training to become a nursery nurse at the time - I hope she made it, and I hope she's had a happy life.

Any of you know of a family called Barker on west park drive ? Also Dawson ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/168279146901166/ You guys might wish to join this Facebook group (if not already joined) where we discuss memories.:):thumbsup:

Also there is this Facebook group as well https://www.facebook.com/groups/125210294232742/

Edited by Talib
Additional information

Know Jean Dawson who died last year also twp lads Phillip and Jimmy

On 11/23/2013 at 8:44 AM, handypandy said:

Sorry to be another hijacker, but I wondered if any of you Swall folk knew/ know Mick Gray ( piano/ organ player) or Alan and Jean Green. Thanks.

handypandy, Michael Gray was my uncle. Sadly, we lost him last year.

On 12/9/2015 at 10:22 PM, Starlc said:

Hello.  I am Phillip Dawson. Can I help ? 

On 12/9/2015 at 10:22 PM, Starlc said:

I can remember the barker family, mother sheily Barker. 

2 hours ago, DiddyC said:

handypandy, Michael Gray was my uncle. Sadly, we lost him last year.

I have sent you a private message.

On 06/12/2015 at 20:33, Yorkboy said:

Hi. Just wondering if any body remembers my dad Brian Lilley who lived on Queens Road as it would he great for him to get in touch with any old friends tyia

hello, know brian very well, big smart lad at school remember him squaring up to a lad called terry stocks in school playground stocky was supposed to be good but that didnt bother brian.  last time i saw him it was in tesco at dinnington,  regards

anybody remember british legion club at swallownest just above and opposite pavillion cinema?

6 hours ago, Lenlunn said:

anybody remember british legion club at swallownest just above and opposite pavillion cinema?

Yes they are in the process of building houses and flats there. When they have demolished the electrical forms building that was on the sight

Remember Brian Lilley and Terry Stocks - Terry Stocks, like Leslie Cattel thought they were invincible, but they were not of course.

Also on Queens Road lived Lionel Starsmore - he will be about 80/81 now if still alive

Re Michael Gray - I remember a Michael Gray - will now be 79/80 at Swallownest Junior School 198/9 to July 1951 when I ft the school  

He lived at Aughton, on one of the roads on the left hand side, before Smallage Lane when travelling from Swallownest into Aughton - just wondering if it was the same person - I remember he had an older sister 

Others I remember from the Aughton area - Ray Cocking, Jeffrey Jacobs, Derek Simcox, Tillery, Brian Cherry - all will be 79/80 now if still alive 

Best Wishes from Malaysia - Victor

On 11/08/2019 at 23:02, desy said:

Yes they are in the process of building houses and flats there. When they have demolished the electrical forms building that was on the sight

thanks for that