Dog walkers in Concord park beware!

Of a Woman maybe in her 40's, longish dark hair, slim build, with a silver car, 2 dogs a black Lab and cream GSD, she will tell you that her dogs are friendly but don't take her word for that, as if you have a playful dog or one that likes to run the GSD cannot be trusted and this and a £300 vet bill could potentially be the outcome for your dog as well, the owner doesn't seem to think that her dog is to blame (or herself) so I guess there in lies another accident waiting to happen.

Oh my god poor hound :(

This woman ought to be ashamed - her GSD should be kept on lead at the very least :rant:

I hope he is better soon, poor thing.

That is absolutely horrendous - there is a man near us with a Dalmatian who doesn't seem to think it matters that his dog is horrible with other dogs - he just lets it do as it pleases and then has a go at other dog owners. If it ever comes near my dog he will know about it, and so will the dog!!!

Of a Woman maybe in her 40's, longish dark hair, slim build, with a silver car, 2 dogs a black Lab and cream GSD, she will tell you that her dogs are friendly but don't take her word for that, as if you have a playful dog or one that likes to run the GSD cannot be trusted and this and a £300 vet bill could potentially be the outcome for your dog as well, the owner doesn't seem to think that her dog is to blame (or herself) so I guess there in lies another accident waiting to happen.

thanks for the warning,hope your dog,s on the mend,her dog should never be off the lead,she should be ashamed of herself.big hugs to your poorly doggie.x

Thanks everyone, I was a bit reluctant to post...well you know how these things can go, but I really don't want this to happen to anyone else's dog, if she's not going to do anything about it then someone needs to.

That looks horrific, i bet you where in a right state i know i would be. Thank's for the warning and i hope you both recover well. x

Ouch !! Hope she gets better soon. And I hope karma bites that idiotic woman on her ass sooner rather than later. So glad we have such lovely owners round where we live as I wouldn't like to think what i would do to such an irresponsible human. :rant:

I would go back, and when she shows up again, get her reg number and report it. Then you may have a chance of getting your costs from her...

I would go back, and when she shows up again, get her reg number and report it. Then you may have a chance of getting your costs from her...

Oh no, she was very quick to tell me that she had no money and couldn't help at all...

We used to have our Pack o' Dax walks in Concord Park, but there were so many dogs that were off leads that shouldn't have been that I sort of lost interest in a cross town trek

Oh no, she was very quick to tell me that she had no money and couldn't help at all...

Im sure a court will sort that one out for you...may take a while at £5 a week, but at least it will go toward the vet bill.