Date tonight help..

hiya

yh he turned up had a lovely night went to meadowhall vue he drove me home had a goodnight kiss and i think we re setting a second date

Fantastic!

What film did you go and see?

Aww, that's lovely! I'm glad you got along!

Fantastic!

What film did you go and see?

If any film. I had a look at her public profile last night and she was on here at 21.08

if any film. I had a look at her public profile last night and she was on here at 21.08

busted!! :D:d:d

busted!! :D:d:d

What time do films finish being shown? I don't go to the cinema. Does it show you has being last online if you use a mobile device? Most people have these now.

Edited by *_ash_*
to/do

If any film. I had a look at her public profile last night and she was on here at 21.08

Nice bit of stalking there :|

That's quite creepy! Why did you feel the need to 'prove' she might not have been out, what possible difference does it make to you......or don't you have much of a life that you need to track others comings and goings! Very odd

What time do films finish being shown? I don't go to the cinema. Does it show you has being last online if you use a mobile device? Most people have these now.

We all know this thread is suspect :D

We all know this thread is suspect :D

I didn't, but if you say so. What is suss about it?

That's quite creepy! Why did you feel the need to 'prove' she might not have been out, what possible difference does it make to you......or don't you have much of a life that you need to track others comings and goings! Very odd

That's nothing, i was behind her hedge and saw the kiss ! :love:

I didn't, but if you say so. What is suss about it?

It keeps getting shut and reopened :huh:

... SF times are according to your computer's own clock. May or may not be "real time".