Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

You really are a bigot, what does it feel like?

I feel fine and bigoted..

The schools should teach facts.

Agreed. It happens, now move on. Theres no reason for promotion of it in schools.

And the media should also show sociaty how it is and not over percentigise homosexuality.

I feel fine and bigoted..

You mean fine and big now you're thinking about it.

Bigot -a person who is or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

You'd gladly stone homosexuals.

Now that sounds pretty hateful and intolerant to me. Therefore you are a bigot.

Much the same way that the constitution that was once marrage has now been diluted and changed to mean something different because homosexuals were intollerent of something they could not by defenition be involved in.

Agreed. It happens, now move on. Theres no reason for promotion of it in schools.

And the media should also show sociaty how it is and not over percentigise homosexuality.

And how is it? What they they portray that they aren't already portraying?

P.S. 'percentigise' isn't a word.

So if homosexuality isn't mentioned during Match of the Day, does that mean it can double up in Eastenders, for example?

Much the same way that the constitution that was once marrage has now been diluted

Do you mean institution?

and changed to mean something different because homosexuals were intollerent of something they could not by defenition be involved in.

Gosh, you are confused tonight! Homosexuals weren't intolerant of marriage - they really liked the idea and wanted to join in.

So if homosexuality isn't mentioned during Match of the Day, does that mean it can double up in Eastenders, for example?

Why don't gay people watch match of the day ?

Much the same way that the constitution that was once marrage has now been diluted and changed to mean something different because homosexuals were intollerent of something they could not by defenition be involved in.

A little like ****** that suffer discrimination on a daily/weekly basis, and so become over sensitive, and racist themselves(some, not all).

Its interesting how a medical term is **** out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*****

I like what you did there. Making equal rights in marriage for everyone an example of intolerance by homosexuals?

Doesn't really work though, does it?

Why don't gay people watch match of the day ?

I don't know, why don't gay people watch match of the day?

Do you mean institution?

Gosh, you are confused tonight! Homosexuals weren't intolerant of marriage - they really liked the idea and wanted to join in.

I stand corrected (if you felt the need)

Marrage by its deffinition excluded homosexuals, they did not have to try join in, they had its equiverlant in law.