SFBC Update - AGM / Social / T-Shirts

AGM

Thanks to those that attended the recent SFBC AGM. The committee positions for the next year were filled as follows:

Chairman: Gareth Evans

Secretary: Jen Foster

Treasurer: Celine Day

Social Sec: Michelle Lee

Minutes from the meeting can be viewed at http://sdrv.ms/15BLSTG

Archery

Archery (which I was told on Tuesday is very good training in case of a zombie attack) is now booked for October 19. I've taken a list of those who've shown interest previously and those who mentioned interest on Tuesday - but you need to pay by September 24 to confirm your place or I'll open them up to others. Price is £18pp inc coaching/insurance/tea/coffee for about 2 hours. Otherwise, it's first-come-first-served as places are limited to 24 - will collect money at the end of badminton sessions over coming weeks (you can pay installments if preferred).

T-Shirts

New SFBC t-shirts are now available to order. The cost of the shirts will be subsidised by club funds so will be £9, which will include the SFBC logo on the front and a personalisation on the back.

There are 30 colours of shirt available in sizes XS thru 3XL. We have a number of demo shirts if anyone want to try them for sizing. The colours can be viewed at http://www.justcoolbyawdis.com/Selecta/JC001/

Orders for the first batch of shirts will be taken on Tuesday evenings until the 8th October.

SFBC Communications

If you have any questions or would like to start receiving our e-mail communications, just ask a committee member or e-mail us at [email protected]

Thanks

SFBC Committee

Edited by garethe