How much to sponsor/support something local

does anyone happen to know how much it is to sponsor some type of local youth football team, /swimming/diving team// , gymnastics team, / how much is it anually, to supply kit etc , maybe looking at this as a way of helping a sport/organisation but have no idea of how much it costs and if its a one off cost or yearly/quaterly/:huh: suppose it depends on kit pricees

Edited by craig12

Depends what you are wanting to do and what the team want. I`m a manager of a Saturday team and our kits cost 270 for 17 shirts with printing. You could always look into sponsoring the team name or the trainingwear which may cost less.

I know this says you are looking to sponsor a youth team but if you are interested in sponsoring an adult team then our team is in need of a sponsor. Just been made homeless as our pitch is unplayable. You can sponsor us with as little as much as you want.

Regards

Thomas Hunter

Are you looking for an adult Saturday pitch for next season?

Yes looking some where. thinking about moving to the swd

Craig....

I've sent you a private message that you may be interested in.

Many Thanks

Tom

Hi get in touch i play for perrins we play in the barnsley and district league we are looking for new sponsers 07957 936405 give me a text or ring some time cheers

Sheffield Predators Adult, Youth, Junior and Flag Teams are always looking for sponorship of any sort and all play in National Leagues, with great exposure for sponsors. Kit and Running costs of such a big organisation are a lot but we do look to have more than one sponsor and we have varing types and levels of sponsorhip available.

If it is of any intereste PM me