Red Arrows at Chatsworth

Quite happy with what i got

sxx8.jpg

i8zr.jpg

kwb3.jpg

67yj.jpg

Very nice, just sifting through mine now, but i'll have nothing to rival those

What setup were you using for those?

Those are awesome pics balb0wa, thanks for sharing. :-)

I was out for a run around the reservoirs this morning, and driving back to Sheffield via Hathersage, and just in time to see the the Red Arrows. Yes, what a surprise view I had at Surprise View!! :-)

cheers, i mount a compact on the flash mount as well, a canon s100, for 1080p video while i shoot, its not bad, will put a vid up later.

This kind of thing really needs announcing on the main forum. We should have a sub-forum, of really cool things happening in and around Sheffield, that you really don't want to miss!

Brilliant pictures, Balbowa, thanks for showing these for those who did not get there,

I went a run this afternoon and ended in the middle of nowhere with hundreds of cars parked up, wondered what they were doing as people were just stood about, then the red arrows flew over. Went to Rowsley shopping village and saw them from there some fantastic manoeuvres.

Bit of a video

Cool video, i did wonder if that was you, i was about 50m back up the track from you with my other half, i could see you and the fellow next to you had some serious kit, lol

---------- Post added 01-09-2013 at 20:09 ----------

Here are a few of mine, this is my first attempt at this kind of photograpgy so bear with me, lol

Shot on a D300 with a Tamron 70-300mm

9648868698_99c392ccda_c.jpg

Red Arrows by RichPICings, on Flickr

9645635693_05b5d858a8_c.jpg

9645637793_9edb34c062_c.jpg

9648875130_ec07371be1_c.jpg

9648876556_ec372d7000_c.jpg

Fantastic pics. I was quite happy with the ones I got using my little Samsung wb850f ..

Yours are amazing!

Good pics, the conditions weren't great , i went up on my own, i saw this bloke, he wasn't sure where to stand so i showed him, he latched onto me, then his mate came and joined us.

They had big tripods, gimble heads, and nikons, the banter was good, they were joking about canon etc.

I liked it when one of the snychro pair came from behind us, ive got one pic and the pilot is looking at us while he was flying straight

ye4y.jpg

rzka.jpg

ij47.jpg

7kif.jpg

lwoh.jpg

Edited by balb0wa