Red Arrows at Chatsworth

Can anyone recommend any good vantage points to see the Red Arrows at the Chatsworth show on Sunday 1 September?

Thanks

Beeley moor,park on the road near the ice cream van on the corner,then walk on the moor for 15 mins till your overlooking chatsworth.

I did the hunting tower last year on the Saturday ,poor view , then on the Sunday did the moor,absolutely brilliant ,synchro pair flew twice over your head maybe 150ft straight towards you hugging the hill. Must have been 300 people up there.

Il be up there tomorrow ,with two cameras.

---------- Post added 31-08-2013 at 11:51 ----------

0da5.jpg

j6h7.jpg

ay9x.jpg

8nro.jpg

7fth.jpg

j4rx.jpg

2xsw.jpg

Thanks very much. Is it possible to get there by public transport as I don't drive : (

Thanks very much. Is it possible to get there by public transport as I don't drive : (

No sorry , I'd get a bus to chatsworth, then goto highest point opposite the house, you really do get a poor view if you pay to go into the fair.

Anyone any idea what sort of time the red arrows display is

As above, Beeley Moor will be the best vantage point. Would have headed out myself if i'd seen this earlier, and offered you a lift.

Cheers, thanks Grissom

Tried to find this Beeley Moor on Google maps but I'm struggling a bit, and better clues on where to park and where exactly to walk to

as soon as you get on top of beeley moor, you will see cars parked down one side, it will be pretty busy, just park on the side, and be prepared to walk about a mile to the vantage point,i think a lot of people will be up there, just follow them

mtte.jpg

kob4.jpg

Edited by balb0wa