Any offers on dog booster injections anywhere?

as vets 4 pets have gone up from £15 last year to £34 this year surely there has to be somewhere cheaper?

I use Abbey, they charge around £17 I think.

Wow, how did they justify over double the increase?! I don't live in Sheffield but I pay £20 at my vet. Isn't there a vet group in Sheffield that does a lifetime plan?

Usually its about £30-£35 at most vets to include a full health check. Abbey do a cheap option whereby they do the jab but no health check. Vets 4 pets have advertised a lifetime injection booster for £99 so it lasts the life of the pet also the new one at Corton Wood is doing the £15 booster offer

The OP doesn't say whether he or she is still looking for offers on vaccination but I have it from my friend that Worksop is about to have a Vets4Pets and their vaccs are still £15. Being a new branch perhaps they may be doing a half price offer on the lifetime cover. This is what the Rotherham branch did earlier in the year when it too was newly opened.

The resident vet at Owlerton Greyhound stadium does vaccinations on the day time race days, I think they are quite reasonable. The track will be able to give you the phone number

Have you tried companion care inside Pets at home drakehouse they have extended their half price offer on vacs

Have you tried companion care inside Pets at home drakehouse they have extended their half price offer on vacs

How much are they charging? I've seen the vets in there when I went last time.

if im not mistaken i think its £18 for booster & £25 for initail vacs