Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

Any recommendations for cheap skip hire please.

After a 3 tonne skip

Sheffield

I used Hopkinsons from Chesterfield £95,which included the permit fee for on road.

the only threads I can see on here are over 5 years old.

it is not much stuff at all. Looking for under 50 quid ideally.

FW Collins offer the best value for money in the city, in my opinion. Customer service is exceptional.

I found W Maw in Rotherham very well priced

we had a 3 yarder for £90 last summer

FW Collins offer the best value for money in the city, in my opinion. Customer service is exceptional.

Needed 2 skips recently - Collins were the best priced of the 4 or 5 I had quotes from. As you say, their customer service is well nigh unbeatable.

Hi,

I'm needing a skip but got a couple of concerns.

---- I dont know what size?

The job I need it for is to remove brick, stone, concrete & wood that's built up over the years. Your talking approx the same size as a girls wendy house (6ft x 3ft x 3ft) 

---- How will they drop off?

I live 3 doors away from a cul-de-sac with flat roof houses and maisonette on the cul-de-sac, so most of the time parking is tight. Their are two spots that they can drop off (off road) but are blocked most days/time with mobility cars.

In a nut shell I'm trying to work out what size/price I need and how would they drop off. The last time I ordered a skip would had been 8 years ago and I had a drive. I've added a like to two pictures to try and show the volume of work.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WrNrR2R3WESEYVEQ6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nKxd8d6hy1gR2pwr9

Not sure on what size you need - there will be plenty of trade folk who could tell you that - b7t I'd be asking my neighbours in advance  to clear a path.

3 hours ago, J666HUR said:

Hi,

I'm needing a skip but got a couple of concerns.

---- I dont know what size?

The job I need it for is to remove brick, stone, concrete & wood that's built up over the years. Your talking approx the same size as a girls wendy house (6ft x 3ft x 3ft) 

---- How will they drop off?

I live 3 doors away from a cul-de-sac with flat roof houses and maisonette on the cul-de-sac, so most of the time parking is tight. Their are two spots that they can drop off (off road) but are blocked most days/time with mobility cars.

In a nut shell I'm trying to work out what size/price I need and how would they drop off. The last time I ordered a skip would had been 8 years ago and I had a drive. I've added a like to two pictures to try and show the volume of work.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WrNrR2R3WESEYVEQ6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nKxd8d6hy1gR2pwr9

When you’ve got your quotes ask if there is any discount for rubbish being brick etc ,if you can dispose of /burn the wood separately 

Have just had an 8 yard skip ordered, for 190 +VAT from Bradwells for what looks to me more or less the same size of rubble (2 bathrooms demolished both with suites, shower cubicle and tiles/flooring + ca. 100 sq.m. of laminate/carpets) . If you're patient enough you can align all the bricks and laminate boards inside the skip in such a way so that there even will be some space left for an extra house/garage clearance! :-))) Atb.

P.S. Hint: ask for a skip with a drop down front, then you'll be able to use a wheelbarrow!

I've used Bradwells recently  too for an 8 yard skip and the price and service was very good. Highly recommend them!