Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

Sheaf Skips avoid, they parked one of their skips in a residential car park without getting permission from the council. The council has wrote to Tom Hoggarth who's a builder based in the Hope Valley and asked him to get Sheaf Skips to move it which he refuses to do.

The police and council has also been informed about Tom Hoggarth fly tipping rubbish in the Peak park. IMHO I'd avoid.

anyone got any pointers for a reasonably priced mini skip just some garden waste and few bits of household waste i want to get rid of if possible

any help very much appreciated

thanks

http://www.arthursskips.co.uk/sheffield-skips/shop/

3 yard skip for £90 was reasonable enough for me. Other skip hire companies are available and most will do a small skip for a similar price. Depends what you find reasonable? Some waste removal companies with vans post on here and will come and take a van load of waste away for you - they seem to be a bit cheaper than a skip, but I guess it depends (never used one so can't vouch).

I have a contact number for a great guy that takes all my stuff to the tip, much cheaper than a skip!

I have a contact number for a great guy that takes all my stuff to the tip, much cheaper than a skip!

Do you mean he charges you and takes it to the local civic amenity site? I don't know if Veolia have set something up for businesses but most CA sites will only accept domestic waste direct from the householder, you need to check. If not, you could be liable to prosecution and the basic fine is £5,000. Private individuals as well as businesses need to check their waste is being carried by a registered waste carrier and going to an appropriately 'licenced' site.

Hi Guys.

Not sure if many skip companies use SF but worth a try.

Looking for a 6-8 yard skip. Only needing it for around a week.

S9 - Standon Road.

Does anyone know if DB skips are still trading? I hired a skip from them in October and since then can't get hold of them!! The phone is always switched off! So still have a full skip on my drive 3 months later!!

Send them an invoice for storage??

Does anyone know if DB skips are still trading? I hired a skip from them in October and since then can't get hold of them!! The phone is always switched off! So still have a full skip on my drive 3 months later!!

Send them a letter

D B Skips

Category: Skip Hire | show me more

Address: 69 Greenwood Crescent

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S9 4HE

Landline: 0114 242 3981

Avoid Yorkshire Waste Care like the plague!!

Yes, avoid. It took months of phone calls to get them to take a skip away. They finally did it when I told them to shift it that day or we'd get another firm to do so and send them the bill.

I think they are also known as the Green Skip Co.

sheaf skip for 4-8 tonne and Mosborough skips for 10 tonne , both reasonable price and good service.